• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 8/18 DTD Pin/Merchandise Pick Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 8/18 DTD Pin/Merchandise Pick Ups

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
HI again DPF Family.

I am going to DTD this coming Tuesday. So, if anyone needs a pick up, drop a comment below.

**I Will Need Funds Before Purchase**

Okay, that's it.

Ready, Set, GO!

Last edited:
Hi Connie :) If you spot the Tiki Wishables or Halloween pins will you let us know. Wouldn’t need a pickup, but may make a trip down there myself if they are available. Thank you as always for spreading the Disney magic!
Tiki Wishables, or Halloween pins.

Last time I was there, a friend of mine wanted tiki wishables. But I could not locate any at downtown Disney. Figured they were inside the park.

But I will look for them and let you know Michael. As well as the Halloween pins.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

HI again DPF Family.

I am going to DTD this coming Tuesday. So, if anyone needs a pick up, drop a comment below.

**I Will Need Funds Before Purchase**

Okay, that's it.

Ready, Set, GO!
Grr.....

Tapatalk doesn't allow for editing, among other things.

Anyway, Yes, I'm going TOMORROW 8/17.

Again, my apologies for the confusion.

You da best Connie :) Hope your DTD trip is enjoyable as ever!
Tiki Wishables, or Halloween pins.

Last time I was there, a friend of mine wanted tiki wishables. But I could not locate any at downtown Disney. Figured they were inside the park.

But I will look for them and let you know Michael. As well as the Halloween pins.

Okay. Dunno if these will be at dtd tomorrow, but what the heck.
f230e6d0d6ed4f122095f049ce3e00d6.jpg

NEWS UPDATE....NEWS UPDATE....

So, I got my dates mixed up (and I am blaming it on the throws of Doctor appts I've been knocking out this last week ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).

So I'll be visiting DTD on Wednesday, 8/18.

Oh...maybe something will Drop by then. ;)

Okay. That's all the news for now.

Cheers'

Connie

Hi Connie!

I'd like to request a pickup of the Halloween countdown pin if you happen to see it.

Thank you!
2e1b62771f31161f99c73a5540ff4177.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi, Connie.

Per DisneyPinsBlog, it looks like this pin dropped. I would be interested in two.

Also, please let me know of you see any pins with Tuk Tuk from Raya.

Thank you.

Enjoy your visit to DTD.
67c4edb0994e859d64f581f77fb9156b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Hi, Connie.

Per DisneyPinsBlog, it looks like this pin dropped. I would be interested in two.

Also, please let me know of you see any pins with Tuk Tuk from Raya.

Thank you.

Enjoy your visit to DTD.
67c4edb0994e859d64f581f77fb9156b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Oooooh!!! They should totally do a Kumandra destination pin with TukTuk!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so I have made my list. I will Update Thread #1 to show whose getting what.

I'll be accepting last minute requests, until 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. Remember, Funds will need to be sent ahead of time. If I do not get your pin(s), a refund Will be sent by tomorrow evening.

Thank you.

Good Morning DPF'ers!

So, this will be the LAST CALL for pick ups today.

I need to get ready to go. I will check back at 10:15 for any Last Minute Requests.

Thank you.
Connie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back