• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A True Friend...

ZAPPED! A True Friend...

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
I wanted to wait until after the holiday and things calmed down a bit before I posted this thank you thread...

Everyone has bad days once in a while and true friends not only recognize that, some know in advance when your going to be having one...

My very good friend Nathan was there for me on a day that I just wasn't feeling so great... He showed up not only with a big caring hug, but he had a special something for me...

But this was not just anything... This was a PoDM I have been drooling over for months now since he first showed it to me... Always saying he is holding it for me, but never offering me to trade for it, just kept saying he was holding it at home still...

Nathan your gesture and enormous heart changed my crappy mood to a much better spirited one and I truly cannot thank you enough for that... You completely changed my day...

This is the cell that my good friend Nathan(Nathan95) Zapped my with last week...

attachment.php

It is my personal favorite scene from the Tangled Release...
Rebecca may still want her Big Hair Scene, But I now have my Tangled Grail PoDM...

Thank You Again My Friend... Good Pin Kharma is coming your way...

That is probably the coolest Tangled PODM I've seen, and such an awesome gesture! Congrats and big props to Nathan for displaying the true Disney spirit. Very refreshing to hear.

Back