• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A VERY MERRY GAME ~ Prize Selection Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A VERY MERRY GAME ~ Prize Selection Complete!
Last call for payments. Unpaid spots will be available up for grabs starting tomorrow at 10:00 am CST.
Woohoo ... you throw that wand around!! Let's get this party started! :hsd:

I've already received my marching orders from the boss, LOL.

Ha ha ... Merryweather's wand has a business end .. LOL ....

I do not mean to be a gestapo, but we would like to conclude this game and hopefully everyone will get something they like.

With that, I am happy to announce that game is FULL, all spots are PAID aaaaaaannnnnndddd ....

ALL SYSTEMS GO :lol:

Now, we need to sit back and relax and let Danny work his magic. He will post the video here. I can not wait!!

Along with heartfelt thanks, here is for all our players BEST OF LUCK

While we are waiting to hear from Danny, please check the new post about prize selection; it is post #8 on the first page.

It is the best I could think of, but I am open to suggestions

While we are waiting to hear from Danny, please check the new post about prize selection; it is post #8 on the first page.

It is the best I could think of, but I am open to suggestions
I couldn't have written post #8 any better myself. You are a natural born gamer!! :bigthumb:

I think I saw somewhere else where Danny posted those last 5 would be in reverse order where slot #36 gets to pick back to back on the wrap around. The person with slot #35 would go next for their second pin and so on. I like that idea too, but didn't see it on Post #8.

I couldn't have written post #8 any better myself. You are a natural born gamer!! :bigthumb:

Ha ha .. I might come back then, but with my own pins. You know what that means: Girly stuff :lol:

I saw that after writing my post, I think his way makes more sense. I will double check with him and update my post as necessary. Thanks Jason

:eek2: Oh WOW! I never win anything! This thing must've been rigged!

Thankfully nobody walked by my office as a threw both hands into the air! LOL :hsd::hsd::hsd:

:eek2: Oh WOW! I never win anything! This thing must've been rigged!

Thankfully nobody walked by my office as a threw both hands into the air! LOL :hsd::hsd::hsd:

Time to reconsider your luck perhaps? How about trying for a lottery ticket next time? If you win, I would want a Villains 13 pin ... LOL ...

So, what will it be for you ?? Feel free to post your selecton here or PM me

Last edited:
Time to reconsider your luck perhaps? How about trying for a lottery ticket next time? If you win, I would want a Villains 13 pin ... LOL ...

So, what will it be for you ?? Feel free to post your selecton here or PM me
HA ... I was just going to make a powerball reference. For you, I'd get Charlie to hand deliver it himself!

Apparently, I was the only one that read the fine print ... "he, who spams thread most, wins!"

I don't think there is anyway I can pass up the Tangled PODM ... that scene is gorgeous!

I don't think there is anyway I can pass up the Tangled PODM ... that scene is gorgeous!

Meh ... what do you want the sad lady for ?? I will send you an authentic Hidden Mickey instead from the wave xyz1.5 series :rofl:

Ok, jk ... I am starting to update everyone's prize selections on post #6.

Next is bearcat

Congrats, everyone! (I was kinda hoping the last person wouldn't pay so I could've bought their spot(s)...hee hee!) Oh well.... I'm definitely in next time!

I sent a PM to bearcat as it is her turn next, and now we wait.

I asked her to post her selection here. I need to run out for a bit to get my kid from school, please bear with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.