• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Advice greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice greatly appreciated

fatdaddy68

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have the chance to buy the following framed pins pinpics #9108, 30848, 85541, 24907 and there is a Cinderella framed pin like the first 3 that I can't find on pnpics? What would be a reasonable price for the whole lot? Sorry I don't know how to post the pins where you can just roll over them to see the pictures. Any help would be great thanks.

I would say anywhere from $300-$500 is a reasonable price.

I know that the Belle and Beast Sketch was being sold at WDI and NFCC for around $35 last year, and all of them on ebay go from $60-$100.

I do not know anything about the Tinker Bell set, sorry.

I don't know much about the prices, but here are the frames for you

Is the Cinderella & Prince this one ?

Lovely frames, hope this helps :) Best of luck!

Well I went for it and received these yesterday......

DSC_0378.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

All the princess frames are numbered to 7500 but the Cinderella one has an AP on it no number not sure if that is good or bad???

Those are beautiful and you got an awesome price on them! Yes, the Cindy one is an Artist Proof! That is awesome! Congrats! :)

Holy poop Ken, these are breathtaking, and i think you did fine with the price. It seems like the same price/ if not less/ than you would have paid to get them down in WDW, but how would you have gotten them home? Good job!!!!

Thanks the original price on the princess ones were 55 and the tinker bell was 90 I think. I could have drove three hours to pick them up but he shipped them and were really well packed they are nicer in person thats for sure.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back