• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

After a year of searching...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a year of searching...

erikr

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello DPF,

So after a year of searching... I finally got my HOLY GRAIL!!
1499527_236228476550420_288623094_n.jpg

I really want to say thanks to Kathy (ErWing on the Forums) for the GREAT trade

Here are a couple of "newer" rarer Ariels I have acquired.

1501778_236228489883752_1773798968_n.jpg

Thanks,
Erik

OH MY GOSH! That is a mighty fine holy grail! Congrats on getting it! It looks like it'll be on my list of grails to get as well lol T___T

Wow...wonder what that feels like! Lol. But seriously. ..great finds and congratulations on the grail! Looks amazing!

Holy cow!!!!! That is one of my grails. So, so happy for you. That is a hard pin to find. Maybe there is hope for me yet. I pretty much have resigned myself to the fact I will never get her. Dreams can come true. Congrats to you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back