• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

After nearly 2 years, I'm BACK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After nearly 2 years, I'm BACK!!!

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hiya!
I haven't died or walked right off of the face of the planet, JoJo wouldn't let me! I just ended up having some personal issues get between me and pin trading (I know, some of you are wondering if that's even possible) but now I have moved into my own apartment and am re-organizing my pin collection (what a task!) and am ready to get going again!! I can't believe what I have missed! :shock: And now there are FROZEN pins too??? Why did I have to love Frozen???:banghead: At least I got my PODM before I lost track of pin trading. (One thing to be grateful for!)

Soooo, hello gang! I've missed y'all. I still have good pins (more than I can count, but maybe that's mostly due to a lack of education, because you can't have too many pins), but I am sorely lacking on intel! I need the scoop, the love and the friendship that I know comes from this community and I have been missing it. I look forward to more games and chats, trades and swaps. I hope to see many of you this September in Epcot. Anyway Hello again!:wavey:

Welcome back my long lost pal! <3 I've taken a bit of a mini break too (not 2 years cause I'm way too addicted lol) but I am so glad to see you back :) I hope we get to see each other in September! <3 and I have something definitely going out to you now that I have your new addy! Haha <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back