• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

After spending ALL DAY yesterday working on boards I finally have them all fixed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After spending ALL DAY yesterday working on boards I finally have them all fixed up!

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I have been wanting to do this as I have had my pins all over the house lately not knowing how I wanted to arrange them. Yesterday, I put the ipod on the dock, turned on the shuffle and let the music play as I laid out my 4 boards and began to work. It took quite some time and trial and error to fit them all like I wanted but I finally finished with them last night and I am really happy with them now. :)

I can not say how excited I am when I see them all fixed up like this. A year ago I would have NEVER thought I would build up this kind of collection again but with tons of help from people here and lots of good luck with people selling off their collections I have a collection I am truly happy with!

I wanted to share pics of them as I have them right now as I can't help but share my excitement...lol

My princess board -

100_3630.jpg

My Jess, Stitch and Tink board -

100_3627.jpg

My Up, Marquee and random favorites board -

100_3629.jpg

and my monster board - or so I call it as it is so huge and heavy I can't hardly lift it. It holds my Alice, Beloved Tales, WDI Toy Story Mania, Stamps and other randoms. :)

100_3641.jpg

close up of Beloved Tales. ;)

100_3640.jpg

Thanks for having a look.

:hsd:

Those look wonderful! I am so jealous of all of your beautiful pins! I especially love your Jessica and Stitch pins! Keep up the great work on those amazing collections!

Wowowow. Amazing collection Amanda. You have such a variety of amazing pins, and I am totally envious. I love how you decided to display them and they fit so perfectly together. You should be so proud of it, and I am truly happy for you :) I feel like we have had the chance to track your progress along the way, from having to sell off most of your collection to starting off fresh and having such a positive attitude about it. The saying "great things happen to great people" is totally true. All the help and luck you got was good karma hitting you hard, and you totally deserve it. The best of luck to you in the future and please keep us updated!

Ohmigoodness! What a collection! You have soooo many great ones! The Beeker and Bunson is awesome! And a great Cheshire cat collection (that's one I'm aiming to start) and the Prince John and the Queen of Hearts!!! WOW! Thanks for posting the pics!

Serious respect. What an absolutely amazing collection! I am fixated on your Stitch as other characters/invasion ones, they are all so cute! And loving Jessica in Japan, I didn't even know that existed but it is on my wants now!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share these pictures!

Wow Amanda, those are so beautiful; thanks so much for posting - much Appreciated!

Great to see them all organized so nicely - am more than sure many of us our finding some lovely new goodies to add to the wants lists...I certainly did!!!

:wavey:

Thank you guys so much for all the nice words. I really appreciate it. I am not really creative with making frames for my pins and honestly I would not have the space to put them so the boards work best for me but I am picky about the boards I use as I don't care for the classroom looking boards with the thin light boarder since it would not match any of the decor in my house so it makes it a little harder to find the boards that I like with the darker, thicker frames and the darker cork. I really would like to get some fancy designed frame ones but I have not put the money into that yet.

I do like having them all together where I can enjoy them though. :)

Wowowow. Amazing collection Amanda. You have such a variety of amazing pins, and I am totally envious. I love how you decided to display them and they fit so perfectly together. You should be so proud of it, and I am truly happy for you :) I feel like we have had the chance to track your progress along the way, from having to sell off most of your collection to starting off fresh and having such a positive attitude about it. The saying "great things happen to great people" is totally true. All the help and luck you got was good karma hitting you hard, and you totally deserve it. The best of luck to you in the future and please keep us updated!

Aww, thanks Mike! You always have the kindest words and it makes my day! You are the best! I have truly had some wonderful luck in building my collection again. It has been a lot of fun even if it has broke me...lol

Ohmigoodness! What a collection! You have soooo many great ones! The Beeker and Bunson is awesome! And a great Cheshire cat collection (that's one I'm aiming to start) and the Prince John and the Queen of Hearts!!! WOW! Thanks for posting the pics!

Isn't it cool? It is one of my all time favorite pins. It makes me smile every time I look at it!

Serious respect. What an absolutely amazing collection! I am fixated on your Stitch as other characters/invasion ones, they are all so cute! And loving Jessica in Japan, I didn't even know that existed but it is on my wants now!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share these pictures!

The Jess in Japan is beautiful in person. You will love it. I hope you get it soon. :) By the way, my box has been full so I have been trying to clean it out and get back to everyone but in case I forget to tell you the Fairies pin is this one...
Pin 21599: Disney Auctions - Frank & Ollie (Three Fairies).

Beautiful!!! I am loving all of the different collections, but especially love the princess board. :)

And I thought I knew about pretty much every DA Princess pin...but have never seen this one...I love it and just added it to my Wants!

pin36998

Nice boards. I have all my collection displayed on cork boards too. It's nice to be able to see my pins everyday.

wow wee! nice job organizing them! I love your beauty and the beast pins! its nice to be able to admire them isnt it! it made me smile for sure.

Thanks for the nice compliments guys! :)

Beautiful!!! I am loving all of the different collections, but especially love the princess board. :)

And I thought I knew about pretty much every DA Princess pin...but have never seen this one...I love it and just added it to my Wants!

pin36998

Isn't it cool? I had no idea I was going to like it so much when I got it. I thought I would trade it. Then it came in and I was shocked at just how nice it really is. :)

Nice boards. I have all my collection displayed on cork boards too. It's nice to be able to see my pins everyday.

It really is. I can't stand having pins packed away. it is a big pet peeve of mine. If I have them I want them out and displayed! I want to enjoy them every day!

wow wee! nice job organizing them! I love your beauty and the beast pins! its nice to be able to admire them isnt it! it made me smile for sure.

Some of the Beauty and the Beast pins are my faves as well. They are so pretty!

WOW!!Amanda,come do my Pirate ones now!!Very NICE!!

Gladly! I love working on boards. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back