• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AgentR is crazy! Quite literally, Crazy!! What a birthday zap!!

ZAPPED! AgentR is crazy! Quite literally, Crazy!! What a birthday zap!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I was totally not expecting this... AgentR remembered my birthday, and put up an amazing post wishing me a Happy Birthday here, but that's not all he did!! Ryan quite literally went crazy!! First, Ryan zapped Dylan (my son) with a bunch of Cars and Planes stickers, and a Die Cast Lightning McQueen -- which Dylan has decided to go to sleep with tonight!! To top it off, Ryan zapped me with an awesome WDI shirt, an awesome Steamboat Willie keychain,and 3 wonderful pins, 2 of which are grails!!

(P.S. -- That baby simba pin -- WOW!! Amazing in person. The picture DOES NOT do it justice!!)

Ryan, my brother, thank you so much!! I was totally caught off guard when my wife walked in with the enormous LBE from you!! As I said in the numerous text messages I bombarded you with (If I woke you up or interrupted anything, I'm sorry) -- I don't know what to say! Thank you so much!!

photo2_zpse19eb102.jpg

photo3_zps0522733a.jpg
photo1_zps7a4f3e56.jpg

Oh sure Ryan, go and ruin my next salvo siggy zap. Good thing it didn't leave yet.

Congratulations on this amazing birthday zap!!!

Oh sure Ryan, go and ruin my next salvo siggy zap. Good thing it didn't leave yet.

Congratulations on this amazing birthday zap!!!

Actually, Ryan was just telling me the story on how he was going to zap me with the 2 Cars pins, then the Planes pin he sent before I got yours! Lol -- so you zap blocked him not once, but twice! I'm sure he's being just as nice and returning the favor!! Hahaha!!

Actually, Ryan was just telling me the story on how he was going to zap me with the 2 Cars pins, then the Planes pin he sent before I got yours! Lol -- so you zap blocked him not once, but twice! I'm sure he's being just as nice and returning the favor!! Hahaha!!

I am claiming his zap for team docfish :lol: Good thing that was not the only thing I have in the works!!!

LOL. Love the zap blocked line. Congrats on the incredibly awesome zap!

WooHoo … amazing! Big congrats to you and Happy Birthday!! And WAY TO GO RYAN!!

And on a related note ... Team docfish scores another one! Oh yeah!!! lol!

You can't have your own team grail zapping you!!! I am still claiming this!!!

Actually, I was ready to subtract half a grail zap on the Planes pin, since Ryan got me with it too, and they were both in possession of the post office prior to me having received any!! Hahahaha!! So be careful what you bargain for!! :rofl:

Glad your family liked the gifts! I hope I got the correct shirt size! I am glad that Lil' Z liked his car!! I was bummed that it didn't get to you on time, but hey! It makes it even more of a random surprise!

Okay doc... First of all, this was a holiday and birthday present zap for my bro. This was totally not a war zap! XD In fact, David, you totally zap blocked me not once, but twice (all in the span of three months)! I must admit, great minds do think alike! ;)

But still, David, you may have the title given by the Queen. I, on the other hand, have had special training, I have earned the highest operative ranking, and I am the head of the Zapping Division of the O.W.C.A.

So with that said, my allegiance is to Zagales. Team Alex ALL THE WAY!!!

giphy.gif

Glad your family liked the gifts! I hope I got the correct shirt size! I am glad that Lil' Z liked his car!! I was bummed that it didn't get to you on time, but hey! It makes it even more of a random surprise!

Okay doc... First of all, this was a holiday and birthday present zap for my bro. This was totally not a war zap! XD In fact, David, you totally zap blocked me not once, but twice (all in the span of three months)! I must admit, great minds do think alike! ;)

But still, David, you may have the title given by the Queen. I, on the other hand, have had special training, I have earned the highest operative ranking, and I am the head of the Zapping Division of the O.W.C.A.

So with that said, my allegiance is to Zagales. Team Alex ALL THE WAY!!!

giphy.gif

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why Ryan is my Brother-from-another-mother!!

Back