• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AMAZING TRADE & ZAPP from PeachyShades! Gave me Awesome Luck @ CFDPC!

ZAPPED! AMAZING TRADE & ZAPP from PeachyShades! Gave me Awesome Luck @ CFDPC!

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Words just cannot express my excitement when my mail day came yesterday!!! I was in Orlando for the Central Florida Disney Pin Chasers (CFDPC) pin meet at the Port Orleans Riverside resort. Well, It all started few nights before. My dear friend Linda Rice (aka Peachyshades) and I were planning on sending each other some fun mail. She kept hinting that I was going to love it, and I always love mail from her! (But a visit would be even more fantastic!
wink.png
) anyways, my friend Donald and his partner brought me the package during the pin meet and I opened it among friends! There were many wonderful things in that package as we had dons a great trade. And a lovely note from her <3 oh Linda, btw Donald laughed so hard when he saw there was a ps. About him!!!! Lololol

Here are the great Tron pins I traded for with her <3 I LOVE These btw! I am so excited to get home and put these in my collection now! haha!

1.jpg

and then as I dug deeper and there was more! This über cute baby Pegasus from my wants list! I love him! He is so cute!!!

2.jpg

Finally I reached all the way down to find another little wrapped treasure taped with the cutest tape too!! Haha! LOW AND BEHOLD ONE OF MY HOLIEST OF GRAILS!!!! I know I was a grown man squeezing over a princess pin but hey, that's just me! Lol

3.jpg

Pin 81588: DisneyStore.com - Tangled Rapunzel Pin !!!!!

Needless to say I was overwhelmed by the generosity from her in ZAPPING me this amazing HTF grail of mine!!! Linda darling I just can't thank you enough!!!!

Now I only need one more pin to complete my tangled collection and make it up to date!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Well, the story doesn't end here as I wrapped her back up and kept her near my heart for the rest of the trade day and I swear, she brought me the best luck EVER! Look at all the amazing trades I made at the Pin Meet as WELL!!!!

45.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

A Very BIG THANK YOU to All My Friends that helped me make these AMAZING Trades Possible! <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

This totally qualifies as the BEST DAY EVER!!!!
Haha! (yes that's a Tangled reference lol) thanks for letting me share this with you!

Remember to be great to each other! We all have one shot at this amazing life <3

<3 Laz

Last edited:
Man, what do you trade away to get all the awesome stuff lol. Thats why I can't go to trade events, I got nothin good! lmao

Linda is one of the kindest, most generous, most GENUINE people I have met since starting this hobby. She is what I wish every pin trader was like.

I am so, so happy for you Laz. But you treat people like she treats people so I'm not surprised this happened :)

1 LEFT!!! YAY! I am so ecstatic for you! This is so amazing and words cannot describe how happy I am for you! Congratulations times a million!

Erika :)

I know right???? I never thought I would get this close! Sooo many times I've felt like giving up but I pushed through and with a little faith I am almost there!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

leopardpolkadotspots said:
I think Laz will be the first male...Mary has them all :)

congrats on your amazing pin...one more pin to go now... :)

Oh yay mary! Ya, I forgot she just got the chaser. So fun! must be a pretty bad *** feeling!!

Back