• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Amazing zap!!!!

ZAPPED! Amazing zap!!!!

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
Got the most wonderful zap in the mail today by none other than Zoelovespins of DPF! ♥ Thank you so much for this gorgeous medallion. I will surely show it off at Mickey's Circus! You're the greatest!
All she needs is a little cleaning and polishing and she'll be so perfect! :) <3

e8c2c7c5.jpg

823d9e14.jpg

8065d5d4.jpg

Below is a picture of the medallion after I tried cleaning it.
fa208da0.jpg

Last edited:
I do not like Mali one bit (after all she troubles my main squeeze :lol:) but this is almost pretty !! Congrats on your zap and Zoe rocks :)

So glad you love it! I know it needs a little polishing. Lol. Oh, and if you want to move maleficents head, just poke like a pin back through the hole in the back, and the part with Mali will pop out and you can reposition her. Haha just thought I'd let ya know :)

Back