• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Apparently Designer Princess PIN SET was released at D23 Expo this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Designer Princess PIN SET was released at D23 Expo this morning!

MaeBlum08

She's a wildflower
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I just read on another site that the Designer Princess 10 pin set:
pin85994

was released this morning at the Expo! Wow... I have a feeling lots of people are going to be very upset. I can't believe they did that. I don't know whether it was the entire stock(all 150 sets) or just part of it.

EDIT 1: On eBay already...

EDIT 2: MischiefManaged confirmed with a cast member that all 150 sets are being released at the Expo.

Last edited:
I think I will go hide somewhere until this one blows over, as this one will be bad, methinks.

wow sucks for everyone who is only wanting that Rapunzel pin. its kinda crap disney did that for this set when it did appear on disneystore.com

Just thought of something, does that mean the 110th Legacy thingee, with all the pins in one frame, was released there as well?

Well, look at it from bright side: We don't have to wait up on Sunday untill wee hrs of the morning. Or we might do so even more intently thinking the left overs go on-line, ugh!!!

Well, look at it from bright side: We don't have to wait up on Sunday untill wee hrs of the morning. Or we might do so even more intently thinking the left overs go on-line, ugh!!!

haha I was thinking the same thing. I thought the rapunzel chaser was hard to get. This is ridiculous.

That is so WRONG. That does not give anyone else an opportunity to buy them. That is not right by any standards.

I've been talking to the seller on ebay. I offered 280 and was declined. Apparently 370 is the magic number according to them. This just kills me.

Does anyone know if they are sold out at the expo yet? I just texted my friend that is attending, and I'm wondering if she has a chance or if it is already too late.

As much as I can understand that they'd want to release this at the Expo to give an extra incentive for people to go, not announcing the release in advance seems kind of backwards. I would've gladly paid for a ticket if I had any idea they were doing this, and I doubt I'm the only one. Granted, they're just going to sell out anyways, so I'd guess that whoever made this decision is actually going to feel pretty good about it? But yeah. It's a missed opportunity to boost D23 attendance, and it's just going to sour people on DS.com even more.

-JD

talking to the TheGrimGrinner. He says the princess set is still there. Says the Le5 110th frame set is sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back