• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

April 15th / 17th Disney Soda Fountain Store Run (Service for Active DPF Members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 15th / 17th Disney Soda Fountain Store Run (Service for Active DPF Members)

Gloomy

Surprisingly Cheerful
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Argh! No Jessicas this month! There's nothing that catches my eye, but I'll be downtown for work the weekend of April 15th-17th anyways, so I figured I'd do a DSF run. That's a week after the following release, but I'm confident none of this stuff will sell out. It shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't mind the wait. The pins for this release are as follows:

picture1mwj.png

Since I have to convert currencies when withdrawing funds from Paypal, pins will cost slightly more than their after-tax prices:

- Pins priced at $10.95 before tax, will cost $12.50
- Pins priced at $12.95 before tax, will cost $14.50

Reservations must be paid for in full via Paypal Gift payment, within 24 hours of your request for a reservation (the sooner the better, as a courtesy to your fellow reservation-seekers). Shipping will be $3.00 for up to two pins, and each additional pin beyond the first two will be 50 cents more. Alternatively I can ship as many pins as will fit in a Small Flat Rate box via Priority Mail for $6.00 at your request. Domestic shipping will include Delivery Confirmation. International shipping options can vary, so please PM me to discuss your options if you live outside the US.

The following reservation list will be updated as we go. Unlike last time, I'm going to assume I'll have no trouble getting virtually any quantity we need, so the only limit I'll impose is a maximum of two designs per person, and "active" DPF status - 30 posts or more, please.

Alice Easter 2011 - $12.50 - Reserved For: 1x impeyan
Stitch and Angel Easter 2011 - $12.50 - Reserved For: 1x Tabbikat2219; 1x impeyan
Queen of Hearts Easter - $12.50 - Reserved For: 1x Tabbikat2219; 1x impeyan; 1x katiefloy2003
Chip and Dale Easter 2011 - $12.50 - Reserved For: 1x impeyan
Cheshire Easter - $12.50 - Reserved For: 1x Tabbikat2219; 1x impeyan; 1x katiefloy2003

To reserve pins, please post what you want to reserve in this thread. I'll PM you confirmation; receive your payment; and then move on to the next person in line. This'll be done on a first-come, first-served basis. I will reserve the right to cut off reservations if stuff gets "real" and suddenly I find myself getting destroyed by requests, but I doubt that'll happen. :)

I currently have no plans to attend the April 22nd release, but I'll post here if those plans change. I'll also update the thread if it turns out there's a surprise pin for this release.

-Jason

Last edited:
It IS kind of a beating for Alice collectors, isn't it? Haha

No problem Katie, I'll send you a PM.

-JD

Last edited:
Jason your killing my checkbook lol I need one of the Queen. Cheshire and Stitch hmmmmm maybe between you and crystal i should just give you two my paycheck every week lol

Tabbi gets a paycheck? My check is direct deposited into ebay and Disney shopping.

Will you be able to get the cat pins? >^..^<

Fluffy - I don't have plans right now to attend the April 22nd release, but if that changes, I'll post here to let people know.

-JD

Just giving this a bump so people are aware of it. Turns out I'm spending the weekend at the Highland Renaissance across the street from the DSF, so it doesn't get much easier than that! :)

-JD

The Alice, chess, and queen pins are fantastic, very nice the chip and Dale and stitch are nice but I don't think they are as nice as the Alice pins

I'm glad people have received them and like the pins. :) Tabbi, hopefully your arrive soon. It's bad timing with the holiday weekend. :(

-JD

Sabrina - Unfortunately I didn't pick up any of the pins for myself, so I don't have any to offer you at this time. I won't be making it back to Hollywood for a couple weeks, but maybe another forum member can help you?

Sorry about that,

-JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back