• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Arrrrrrr TheOtherSteve got me again!!!

ZAPPED! Arrrrrrr TheOtherSteve got me again!!!

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
In tonight's episode of "Knock Kristin Off Her Feet", Super Steve delivers such amazing loot, she will have to spend a lifetime of fighting off cursed pirates to protect it.

Yes yes yes. But before we get to said amazing loot, I need to mention one other act of kindness by Super Steve (I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning it, but I just have to reinforce how awesome he is!). Those who wander over to the doll threads know about the 19" LE500 China Girl doll from Oz. When she was first released on the website, I did not have the funds to get her, but thought the higher retail price in addition to the fact that the movie has not yet been released, would sway people from purchasing her right away...to allow me time to gather enough $$$. Fairly quickly she was "SOLD OUT" on the website...which made me sadder than you know. Then a few days later, while I was sleeping...she was once again put back up on the website, but by the time I woke up, she was sold out AGAIN. I missed out TWICE!! Really?! By then I was pretty convinced she was just never destined to be mine. She was going to be released in very few stores last Friday, so I sent Steve a text telling him to "wish me luck" because I figured it was my very last chance. He replied saying or he could just track one down for me - "just waiting for the order confirmation". Unbeknownst to me she went back up that same morning for sale on the website and because he knew how sad and stressed I was about this doll, he went ahead and ordered one to make sure I got her! :shock::eek2: <--Pretty much what I looked like reading his text. I still can't get over it. She came home to me today and is absolutely beautiful!

And as if helping me with this doll wasn't enough, Super Steve put this in my hand:

Pin 54395: DLR - Annual Passholders 2007 - Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End

And while I was ogling over it, he handed me this from my Most Wanted list:

Pin 69689: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Coin Series - Pirates of the Caribbean

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
For those who have never seen this pin in person, I can't even begin to tell you how big and gorgeous it is. I still can't stop staring at it!!! It has instantly become one of my favorites.

There's no way I can thank you enough Steve!!! And despite your username, you are truly one of a kind! :bowdown:

And to complete the story, "Awesomely Talented Kristin" presented me with this amazing pin bag:

Why oh why hasn't Disney recruited her yet! :bowdown:

And to complete the story, "Awesomely Talented Kristin" presented me with this amazing pin bag:

Why oh why hasn't Disney recruited her yet! :bowdown:

WOoooooooWWWWWW. That is absolutely amazing! How did u affix it to a pin bag?? And yes u need to work for Disney!!! lol

So your "not best work" is freakin amazing!!!

::nods profusely with the mentioned above statement ^^^^^^^^^^::

So awesome!!! Absolutely amazing pins, disneycrazee and what beautiful artwork!!! <3 Way to go to both you and TheOtherSteve!! :hsd:

Arrrrr, the Black Pearl .... very fast, nigh uncatchable. Without a doubt, the best pirate ZAP I've ever heard of!!!

(sorry, rainy Saturday ... so we spent family time watching Jack)

Congrats!!

Congrats to both you and steve. He really is an amazing kind generous person and Kristen you are so talented I loved your art and I totally agree, why haven't you worked for disney? your pin bag you created is AMAZING

Thanks everybody for the kind comments! :hug:

WOoooooooWWWWWW. That is absolutely amazing! How did u affix it to a pin bag?? And yes u need to work for Disney!!! lol
My secret weapon: Fabri-Tac. It's what I use when I don't feel like sewing. Lol

Arrrrr, the Black Pearl .... very fast, nigh uncatchable. Without a doubt, the best pirate ZAP I've ever heard of!!!

(sorry, rainy Saturday ... so we spent family time watching Jack)

Congrats!!
I can't think of a better way to spend a rainy day!

Goodness that's a great idea for attaching it to the bag! I don't really sew (unless u count buttons XD) so that's pretty neat to know

U don't happen to do commission work for ur art on pin bags? I would love something created by u to put on my boring generic pin trading bag one day

OMG Kristin that's fantastic!! :hsd: Steve really is an amazing person (and I've never met him ... yet, lol!) but his reputation is known far and wide!! :bowdown: And wow, the pin bag is fabulous!!! :rock: Gee if thisn't your best work yet, it boggles the mind at what you can do!! :eek2: You are a very talented artist!! BIG CONGRATS to you both!!! Take care, *bjr