• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bags-O-Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bags-O-Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
SOLD OUT!!!!!

Oh no! Lookout!!! It's time for the first round of:

flashinglight.gif

Grim's Bag-O-Crap!!!
flashinglight.gif

PM me NOW in order to purchase UP TO THREE Bags-O-Crap.

Each BOC costs $5 - Shipping is $3 unless you purchase 3 BOCs, in which case it's free.

When you PM me, please make sure that ALL the following information is included. If it's not, I may skip your order.
-Name
-How many BoCs you want (1, 2 or 3... always order 3)
-The address where it can be shipped

For general questions regarding what BoCs are, please visit this thread. I strongly recommend reading that thread before purchasing. Please be aware of what you are purchasing before you pull the trigger. No refunds or returns will be accepted.

For questions/concerns regarding THIS SALE ONLY, and for discussion of what you received in the BoCs, please use THIS THREAD.

If my inbox is full: I am sold out.

Last edited:
1. What are you doing up at 2 am?

2. It looks like Grim's BoCs are sold out as I received the following message:
[h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  • TheGrimGrinner has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Whew! That was fast! Sold out in two hours ;) I'll be getting invoices out to people real soon!

For those of you that missed out, keep an eye out for another sale soon! Not all sales will be posted at 2am, it will be utterly random. hehehehe, so keep your eyes peeled! If you want to see what the buyers got on this round, please check back on this thread!

2am is good for us UK'ers!!! :) I was gonna message but sadly ive over spent this month and am running short on funds!! will have to wait for the next sale of crap and hope its at 2am agian!!! lol

Sending out packages tomorrow... but still waiting for two payments! Please be sure that you make your payment within 24 hours of the invoice, or your order will be cancelled​ and go on to the next person on the waiting list.

These should be arriving pretty soon... Just a reminder to please post descriptions and/or pictures of what you received in this thread please. Thanks!

Can't wait until they all arrive! :)

my crap!

Most of you are probably aware that Grim has been selling Bags o' Crap on the sales board here at DPF. I was lucky enough to score some Crap this time around and I would like to share pictures of my Crap with you all.

Crap Bag #1
IMG_0074.jpg

Cute stuff..especially the mini Goofy pin....going to my sister in CA who collects Goofy!

Crap Bag #2 (and #3?)
IMG_0075.jpg

Holy crap!! This pin is the size of a small island nation! You can see that the card is almost as wide as the bag itself!!! Fabulous pin and I could not even believe when bag #2 contained THIS crap! THIS is crap??? Grim, please feel free to crap my way anytime. :)

Jokes aside, thank you to Grim for the great crap. It is always fun to order a surprise and even more fun when one of your surprises is something this fabulous!!!!

DPF friends I highly recommend you jump on the Bag o' Crap bandwagon next time they are available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back