• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast human again pin set le 125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and the Beast human again pin set le 125

natasja

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have 2 sets of the beauty and the beast human again pin set.

limited edition 125

made pictures but can get them on here. here is the link on pinpics

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=87765&sid=4085.1329247742.v2

Each set is € 60

shippping europe signed for € 9,50
shipping world signed for € 16,00

if you don't want the box and only the pins the shipping will be cheaper

shipping will be € 2,85 world wide

i only will seperate the pins if i can sell them all 3

Last edited:
How much is it in conversion to USD ? I had a contract with a forum member, but he decided to trade it away . Isn't That Nice ! I need this set to complete my Shadow Box . Also, look at my traders and perhaps we can work something out .

Thanks Starry! Sorry, I was calculating in pounds and it is euros.
so
it is actually about $84 shipped without the box. Which is less than the actual cost from the uk store

I think I'm going to buy this set or know someone that will help me out . Send me a PM . I don't need the box .

You should get the box as well, part of the whole set! Very pretty box :)

411091854883-2

it is a gorgeous set, one of my favorits, i got 3, a wonderful member here pick one up for me and i traded for th other 2, the box is gorgaoues and this is a very fair price. i am saving the other two to trade them only for things i really wnat because i think the set is such of beautiful set.

hope someone can snatch this great deal before it is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back