• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Beauty and The Beast went on sale today!

VINYL Beauty and The Beast went on sale today!

Juiceddc2

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone go out and get any, if so what did you get?!

From what I saw there was a blog saying that they had already made it to the UK disney stores, but I could be wrong

From what I saw there was a blog saying that they had already made it to the UK disney stores, but I could be wrong

Are these actually at/going to be at the UK stores? I know my local store doesn't carry any vinylmations [at least I've never seen them] but I'm going to London this week and could pick some up then; or if it is coming to the UK, will it only be online?

Last edited:
ugh, sorry guys, I misread the thread, it's about Beauty and the Beast, and the newsletter was about Little Mermaid. *blush*

I guess I'll have to wait until August then to get my hands on these, but I find it strange that they're going to release the Little Mermaid Vinyls here and not the BATB ones.

I just want Gaston. I will be buying one next week hopefully. Will post if I get anything for trade! I would love to have all three Bimbette variants but I know that is not going to happen lol.

Back