• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Best PTN ever!!!! Mega grail obtained!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best PTN ever!!!! Mega grail obtained!!

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
OK, so I had to sneak out of my cheerleading nationals saturday for 3 hours to come to PTN. Boy was it worth it!!!!!!!! It was a whirlwind of whipping around the room at warp speed and I made two super grail trades!!

I made the trade of the night with Milly5513 and was able to finally get this BEEEEEAUUUTTTIFULLLLLLLL pin!!

c634b6b0acac45e20ad9d82b1e9913c1_zps4c76b023.jpg

At this point I could have just left a happy girl but nooooooo! The PINSANITY continued...

I found a lovely trader named Jeanie who I've been holding a pin for, for about 2 months! I finally found her and was able to trade for one of my MOST WANTED SIGNATURE PINS!!!

1c1734611a4f53dbb0a0feb684440521_zps3c6ae054.jpg

....and it's an AP no less!!! Unfortunately I will be promptly taking it out of its beautiful frame and putting it on my lanyard. Eeeeeek! haaaa!

Made a few other fun trades, including an LE 25 mickey and minnie pin for my black and white lanyard!

13dfd129aac02844e9137dd28cb5e78b_zps405989a5.jpg

and to top it all off, four of us (ihafft, corey, nuwintrader) had a "GREAT MOVIE LANYARD" contest which happend at PTN. We had to get one pin from every animated disney feature and display them in order of release on one lanyard. We collected people to vote on the best lanyard and I wonnnnnn! Thanks to everyone who voted. It was fun :)

Woooooooo hooooooooo! Doesn't get much better than that!!

Congrats Amy! Love the princess castle pin. I love it extra much because Aurora is Briar Rose in this one :)

The Belle frame rocks too. Good haul :)

Keep the Belle, I WANT THE SHEEP! haha I never knew they made a pin for just the sheep, I'm kind of floored and indecisive on whether I want to start looking for JUST the sheep haha

Congrats! I love that castle with all the princesses on it pin, never seen it before, but my heart belongs with those sheep now <_<

Awesome haul!

(We contemplated sneaking out of DLR for a few hours to go watch the cheerleading competitions!)

Keep the Belle, I WANT THE SHEEP! haha I never knew they made a pin for just the sheep, I'm kind of floored and indecisive on whether I want to start looking for JUST the sheep haha

Congrats! I love that castle with all the princesses on it pin, never seen it before, but my heart belongs with those sheep now <_<

The sheep ARE the best part!! ha!

Congratulations! That is a gorgeous pin. :) I'm not usually too crazy over princesses, but that is such a fabulous design! I can see why it was such a big grail for you.

Amy, you always get the best trades! I'm a lil jelly hehehe congrats on all your new goodies!! :) :)

Thanks clara! Only in spurts, ha! I went the last two trade events with like no trades. When it rains it pours it seems:). I'm gonna do a grail rain dance if that's the case:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back