• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Best ZAP Ever!!!!!!!

ZAPPED! Best ZAP Ever!!!!!!!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Oh my goodness. I came home last week after a very busy and stressful week and found an envelope that read "ZAP". I was so excited, but nothing prepared me for the most awesome ZAP every received!!!!

Not only was it a ZAP, it was one of my most important HOLY GRAILS!!!

I was able to update my Holy Grails list now and am so excited by it!!!!!

A HUUUUGEE wonderful hug and thank you to TABBIKAT!!!!!!! You have gone so above and beyond and words just fail me!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Vicki (huertajv)

Attachments

• Tabbi.JPG
    Tabbi.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 101
I am beyond happy!!!! Totally above and beyond!!! Buzz Lightyear has nothing on this girl!!!

Holy Guacamole!!!!

I truly can't get over it! Totally nice and uncalled for. So unexpected!!!!!

Truly love you Tabbi!!!!!!

Vicki

Congrats!!! Woohooo. Tammy is on a roll helping people with their grails this week! I love this pin. So awesome and glad you got it.

Back