• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Brave Pixar LoGo Winner ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Brave Pixar LoGo Winner ANNOUNCED!

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Hello everyone! Welcome!!

In light of past events we have decided to do another Brave Auction!!!

AND DO IT RIGHT!

Standard Auction Rules Apply of course!

NO RESERVES
NO PM OFFERS
And Definitely
NO PARTNERS :p
NO Transferring of bids to another Bidder as to keep things fair for all bidders

Things we LIKE!!!!:hsd:

1. WANTS LIST (we apologize in advance if its a difficult list)

Our main Collection consists of DSF Marquees, Tangled, Ariel, and UP.

we would love to get pins from any of these collections that we stated above.

But We also love Disney Auction Pins, Belle, Snow White, Jasmine, Bambi. We love pins! haha.

So dont feel hesitant to bid. NO RESERVE! :)

Things we Dislike!!!!
:shock:

Hidden Mickeys, Rack Pins .

and NOW the pin you are bidding on..picture taken last night in front of our cork board! This pin is legit DPF Family!

IMG_0390.jpg

Pinpics ID 91022
Brave Logo
6 Trading and 108 Wanting

Auction will end on 7/28 @ 9PM Pacific Standard Time
Winner will be announced shortly after.
LEADER BOARDS WILL BE POSTED AT THE CLOSE OF EACH DAY. (unless requested)

The exchange of pins will be handled by our very own moderator, Stef - A.K.A "DanceCats"

Thanks in advance to everyone who participates in our auction. We hope it will be fun and Drama Free.

BOB & CAT

Last edited:
Ummm...Whats this mean? Sorry, it may be explained somewhere, but I would hate to do something wrong. :-(

And Definitely NO PARTNERS :p

Vicki

lol you guys are funny. It definitely means both. hahah I was mainly referring to the first time the LOGO was auctioned when i say "NO PARTNERS" it was a joke laced with plenty of sarcasm hahaha.

BUt good point to bring up. NO ADDING TO SOMEONE'S BID. Will add to rules.

Or that! Haha who knows?

No way I'll ever win, I haven't got a thing you'd be interested in. Still bummed the way other auction ended, that's the only way I could have ever got it :( I really really hope this goes to someone who'll love it very very much.

No way I'll ever win, I haven't got a thing you'd be interested in. Still bummed the way other auction ended, that's the only way I could have ever got it :( I really really hope this goes to someone who'll love it very very much.

Just throw out a bid you feel comfortable with and we will see. I mean you never know! :)

Just throw out a bid you feel comfortable with and we will see. I mean you never know! :)
Alright... pulling from my collection, I'll give it a shot
merida_arrow.gif

Pun intended ;)
Pin 89695: WDW - Attraction Posters - Snow White's Scary Adventures
Pin 89789: DLR - Disneyland® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tomorrowland - Stitch Only
Pin 82213: WDW - Walt Disney World® 40th Anniversary - Stitch
Pin 31145: WDW - Hidden Wonders of Epcot Tour (Mickey) (post behind Mickey's head is a bit wobbly)

Man, I got to get me some more princess pins for trade. All I can bid is things that are next to things that might be close to what you want.

86233: DSF - Sketch Series - Tinker Bell
89696: DLR - Attraction Posters - Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Last edited:
There ya go! love that image of Merida! :)

Alright... pulling from my collection, I'll give it a shot
merida_arrow.gif

Pun intended ;)
Pin 89695: WDW - Attraction Posters - Snow White's Scary Adventures
Pin 89789: DLR - Disneyland® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tomorrowland - Stitch Only
Pin 82213: WDW - Walt Disney World® 40th Anniversary - Stitch
Pin 31145: WDW - Hidden Wonders of Epcot Tour (Mickey) (post behind Mickey's head is a bit wobbly)

meh.. what the heck. i will bid, even if I gotz nothin' from yer wants....
4 Princesses since you like them, all from other countrys.

Pin 38992: DLRP - Pin Trading Starter Kit (Princesses 2005) Aurora Pin
Pin 69625: DLRP - Sparkle Princess - Cinderella
Pin 23653: DLRP - Aladdin & Jasmine (Mystery Pin)
Pin 91169: Disney Store UK - Pocahontas Waterfall Pin

I'll bid these 2: Pin 72920: Disney Store Europe - Disney/Pixar's Up - Ellie Badge - Grape Soda Bottle Cap
Pin 90400: Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Donald and Daisy Only

Bump for the day! If there are no other bids, the leader board will stay the same for the night, otherwise, we will adjust the leader board accordingly if there are additional bids today.
Goodluck everyone!

wow! what an amazing bid by doc2fishu! Leader Board has a bit of change and is extremely hard to decide between a clear cut 1st place and 2nd place.

CURRENT LEADER BOARD

1A & 1B: in a hot duel - Doc2fishu and Tyleet87

3. PsychoPixie

alrighty, since I am only in 3rd, and hubby really wants this pin. lets see what I can do.

CHANGE BID!!
Keep the pocahantas DSUK and the DLRP Aladdin in the bid and add Stitch in Beauty and the Beast:
and and

Where does that put us on the leader board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back