• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BRAVE Reusable lunch bags from SUBWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw these yesterday haha. They're pretty neat-looking!

Subway-kids-meal-Brave-reusable-meal-bag-e1341709266533.png

I got all of them! I asked if I could just buy the bags separately (so I could get a regular meal! ;) ). The girl brought 3 out and asked which one. I asked if I could get one of each, so she asked if I was collecting them. When I said yes, she went searching and found them all for me! :D

do they only have 1 at a time or could I go in and order 6 kids meals and ask for different ones for each?

You should be able to ask for all :) It's $4 per kids meal (3" sub, milk/juice, + cookie). Or $2-3 for each bag. We got all 6, but now, with Bricklayers post, I gotta figure out which card we are missing (so we can get another bag)

I have the red bag of Merida shooting the arrow if anyone wants to trade for it. Unfortunately the card did not come with mine but I thought I'd let you all know. :) Let me know if anyone is interested via pm. :)

Are you serious? You can just go in and buy all of them? Wow! Guess I know where I'm going tomorrow! Woohoo!!

Yes, I guess price depends on location (I know that the one near me wanted $2 for it and I thought, hmm, I'll just buy the kid's meal and get a sandwich, milk, and cookie!)

The only one I have right is the Bear one, but I have to say, it's really cute! There's even a little velcro closure on top of that one. From the looks of the pictures I've seen, some have this top closure and some are open on top for bigger things. I really like that mix. Now I just have to hope I can get the Fergus bag!!!! Subway, here I come!

The only one I have right is the Bear one, but I have to say, it's really cute! There's even a little velcro closure on top of that one. From the looks of the pictures I've seen, some have this top closure and some are open on top for bigger things. I really like that mix. Now I just have to hope I can get the Fergus bag!!!! Subway, here I come!

If you can't, send me a PM this weekend and I'll be on the lookout for you. I do know they are winding down the promotion (since BRAVE's been out for a month now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back