• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas wishes granted

ZAPPED! Christmas wishes granted

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
recently I happened to mention on a thread about what you want for Christmas that I would love to have a Goofy tshirt for my upcoming trip to WDW and on DCL....Well Yesterday that Christmas wish was granted.

I recieved this beautifully wrapped present from the wonderful wax family. I put under my tree for a few hours before giving up and opening it.

Enclosed was a perfect tshirt for me...BBQing and Goofy are two of my favorite things

and this wonderful pin.

Thank U Angie and Darris for the card and gifts. I promise that I will be wearing it in Florida soon.

Wally I am so happy for you. You are a great guy and good things should happen for you. The Wax season of giving goes on, very cool of you two!!!

recently I happened to mention on a thread about what you want for Christmas that I would love to have a Goofy tshirt for my upcoming trip to WDW and on DCL....Well Yesterday that Christmas wish was granted.

I recieved this beautifully wrapped present from the wonderful wax family. I put under my tree for a few hours before giving up and opening it.

Enclosed was a perfect tshirt for me...BBQing and Goofy are two of my favorite things

and this wonderful pin.

Thank U Angie and Darris for the card and gifts. I promise that I will be wearing it in Florida soon.

I am so glad you like the shirt, :bigthumb: I thought it would be perfect for you since you have the goofy BBQing in your siggy ;) have a blast on your trip!:goofy: it's a shame our paths won't cross while at WDW I would have loved a chance to meet you:wavey:

Back