• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Please add me to the Aquata PTD and Born in China marquee list.
Thanks.

I dont know if you take any more entries for Aquata but if you do can you please add me to the list. Alva would love that pin sooo much!

Ok, update dump!

First, all lists updated to here.

Next, drawings!

Rhino Guard
1. sockgnome
2. disneykins
Spr175psu
4. hopemax
5. NewlyAddicted
6. MerlinEmrys
7. FoolishMortal71

Congrats, sockgnome!

Aquata
1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. FoolishMortal71
4. Disneychildwithin
5. GrumpyDad
6. kairi08
7. sockgnome

Congrats, Spr175psu!

Ichabod Crane
1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. FoolishMortal71
4. Disneychildwithin
5. GrumpyDad
6. hopemax
7. sbmpins

Congrats, sbmpins!

Born In China Marquee
1. Spr175psu
2. markheardjr
3. babicam
4. disneykins
5. GrumpyDad
6. bcol
7. disneymagic

Congrats, disneymagic!

Lastly, the poll results! Thank you all for taking the time to give me your input. Here are the results:

Based on the poll results, the following are the new rules going forward. I hope that these new rules strike a fair balance between people getting all of the pins they want and letting as many people as possible win at least one pin.

These apply for PTDs starting with the next flip (the current set of PTDs - Aquata and Ichabod Crane - will fall under the old rules with no win limit) and for releases starting with the Villains Windows.

All pin purchasing limits are inclusive of each set. This means that if a person wins a pin from a set with a pin limit, they can still win from the next set as the limits reset with each release. The limits also do not cross over between PTDs and releases, so a person can win a pin from a release and also a pin from the current PTD set, even if both have a one-per-person limit in effect.

Pin Releases

~ The first set of pins I pick up for drawing will be one per person, no matter how many people are signed up. If a person's name is drawn for more than one pin, they will get to choose which of the pins they want, and the other pin(s) will be rerolled. If their name is drawn for another pin from that set during a later drawing, they can swap out and the first pin will be rerolled.

~ If a release is popular (at least eight people signed up for each pin, OR if at least one pin from the set has 12 or more people signed up), the next two rounds of drawings will still be one per person.

~ If a release is not popular (seven or less people signed up for each pin AND no pin having 12 or more people signed up), the next two rounds will go to a limit of two per person. If a person wins one pin from round one and this rule is in effect, they can win one more pin from these two rounds. If they win one pin during round one and two or more pins during rounds two and three, they can choose up to two pins total - the other(s) will be rerolled.

Pin popularity is determined by the number of people signed up when I am ready to roll the first drawing, and applies to the set rather than each individual pin.
This means that if a pin set goes under the popularity benchmark after a few rounds of pickups (say, thirteen people are signed up for a pin and it drops to eleven after two rounds of drawings), it will still count as popular if it started that way; similarly, if a pin goes over the popularity benchmark after a few rounds of drawings due to people signing up later, it will still count as unpopular if it did during the first roll. Even if only one pin from a set qualifies as popular, the entire set will be classified as such - for instance, if one pin has twenty people signed up and the others have three people each.

~ Starting with pickup round four, the pin limit will be dropped and any person rolled as a winner from this point onward will win whatever they are rolled for.

PTDs

~ The first two of each style of PTD from the same set will be one per person no matter how many people are signed up. If a person is chosen for one PTD and wins a second PTD during a later round, they can swap out and the first one will be rerolled.

~ If all three PTDs are available after two of each have been picked up, the limit will be raised to two per person for two more rounds.

~ If only one or two PTDs are available after two of each have been picked up, the one per person limit will remain in place for two more rounds.

~ Starting with pickup round five, the pin limit will be dropped
and any person rolled as a winner from this point onward will win whatever they are rolled for.

Secondary Winners List

If a person is picked for more than one pin - either for releases or for PTDs - they will be added to a secondary winners list for the pin(s) they did not choose. This list will come into play if a pin outlasts the number of non-duplicate winners signed up for it. If I run out of people from original list and am still able to pick up that pin, I will pick the winner from this secondary winner list. This is one of the few times where the person will be chosen sequentially rather than random drawing (so the first person on this list will get the first pin available to the list). Pins from this list are exempt from the per-person limit, even if it is in play for other pins from the set.

Please everyone, look over these rules and let me know if you have any questions or need clarification for anything. I sometimes think I'm describing something clearly and it actually only makes sense to me, so let me know if this is the case.

I think it's good! thanks Tessa for hammering that out! It's clear a lot of thought went into it and I know we all appreciate your efforts! <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, Tessa, for all of the pickups, and for taking the time to make this whole process as fair for everyone as possible.

I like the detail in these rules! I can tell that you sat down and really thought about this. What did DPF do to deserve you? ;P

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Read the new rules - got it! Thank you so much for doing this for us poor unfortunate souls who live too far from WDW or DL - we really appreciate it.

Could I please be added to the lists for King Candy, Facilier & Lady Tremaine windows (doors? whatever they are), and also Lady Tremaine cutie? Thanks so much for all you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.