• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for 6 Beloved Tales pins (mybabykelly) - all spots FILLED!

Co-op for 6 Beloved Tales pins (mybabykelly) - all spots FILLED!
Everyone will be updated with a PM if this goes through. Still waiting for takers on The Little Mermaid....maybe a post on the sales forum will be good

Danny (Stitch2814) too, but I think he's going to try to work out a payment plan with Mike. If that works out, it looks like the co-op is a go.

I'm going to Disneyland Paris next week, that's why I don't want so spent to much money right now. I could do a payment plan to in 2 payments, but don't want to jump in front of Danny

Last edited:
Mine would be more than 2 payments if Im getting the cinderella so if Mike would do installments then Id let Rachel go ahead of me.

I sooooo want the TLM BT pin, but with DLRP next week and the PTN release of a jumbo and 2 smaller pins I really don't know if I can afford her right now
She is one of my grails, maybe I can sell some of my traders for her Have to work something out

Catburger, let me buy Snow White and you get TLM, I already have TLM and Batb.
This way we are both happy and we can get this co-op done.

Catburger, let me buy Snow White and you get TLM, I already have TLM and Batb.
This way we are both happy and we can get this co-op done.

I was gonna say the same thing but for me to buy snow white. But your way be better, saves me money since I just won BT Pinocchio off ebay XD

Ooh! Can we all get a little discount?? Hahah..I would get the TLM but its only as a trader since I have 1 already. We actually need BatB and Snow White

Oh my! Thank you so much, I'll take it!

It's my pleasure Rachel! You were too awesome to us And I'm glad TLM gets to go to an amazing new home!!!

Well I guess that wraps up this co-op. I will send out payment info tonight, when I have a bit more time. Thank you Li for all your help, too awesome. I've been so busy this week, and I couldn't have done it without you

Oh, okay, I guess this wraps it up. I will send everyone PMs to contact Mike for his payment info!

Last edited: