• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! COMPLETED D23 Pickups

SOLD! COMPLETED D23 Pickups
Got in the Disney pin store where most of these are. They were out of the mystery princess pins, about half of the hugs, and one on the international friends but I don’t recall which. (Maybe Oliver?). Everything else for today was acquired.
AHHHH OLIVER ;w; I'm surprised that's the one that sold out if your info's correct.

Was Simba and Sarabi and Meeko available at least?

A very successful day at the Disney Pin Store. Got all of today’s releases from there. They also had a few from yesterday available as shown below so I have one backup for each of the relevant ones.

f96fc1ca0707563658c8e0ba081db3e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick note to say I was at MOG today and got the clocks. They are big and gorgeous dioramas. But I don’t think I am going to keep them. So I will likely post them here. This is just a heads up so you can plan accordingly. 😁. Although I might end up trading them instead.

Oh, and I have 8 Robin Hood adorbs for the folks that are on the list for those.
I know you're probably swamped with con stuff, but I thought I should check - I was wondering if by "8" you meant 8 pins or 8 boxes? And if they have been opened so you know which characters there are? I'm happy no matter what, but I'll be headed to trade at the hotel tonight so if I know ahead of time what you were able to get I can focus on the others. If you have sealed boxed then I can just look for anything. :)

I'd love to be added for:

You're Welcome
Reflections
Remember Me
We Don't Talk about Bruno
Circle of Life
Part of Your World
A Whole New World
Baby Mine

I know you're probably swamped with con stuff, but I thought I should check - I was wondering if by "8" you meant 8 pins or 8 boxes? And if they have been opened so you know which characters there are? I'm happy no matter what, but I'll be headed to trade at the hotel tonight so if I know ahead of time what you were able to get I can focus on the others. If you have sealed boxed then I can just look for anything. :)
Sealed boxes.

Got into DEC but a little late in the day. All the hugs were gone and several other pins. But still quite a bit left and with help from the amazing @BetterThanWork was able to get close to 30 pins.

Details and invoices in a couple of days after I get home and go through things.
Thank you so much for your willingness to do pick ups for the DPF community. I have done - and still do - pick ups for people, but never on this scale. I also have gone to D23 before, but not for quite a few years, and I never would ask anyone to play personal shopper there because I know how insane things are (it's one of the reasons I stopped going) - which makes your volunteering to do this all the more amazing and appreciated.

Thank you so much for your willingness to do pick ups for the DPF community. I have done - and still do - pick ups for people, but never on this scale. I also have gone to D23 before, but not for quite a few years, and I never would ask anyone to play personal shopper there because I know how insane things are (it's one of the reasons I stopped going) - which makes your volunteering to do this all the more amazing and appreciated.
That's exactly how I felt, so I was glad I could help out @Ajk!!

I've updated the lists with results. I have not decided yet what I will do with the Premiere set. I like them a lot more in person than I did in the picture but I also picked up a ton of villain pins this weekend. I'll finalize my decision over the next couple of days.

As mentioned on my other thread, I'll be working on invoices over the next few days. Please pay timely when you receive yours. I have a lot of credit card debt to pay off! :)

For those asking how the clocks look, here’s an example. At first I thought the style was a little “cartoony” but then realized that’s exactly how cuckoo clocks look! The below pics hopefully show the diorama aspect of it. Also each one has some “extra” design to it such as, on this one, the hearts in the back are on springs. And even the card has a nice design to it.

38e26a169edb524474e71d049e8c1e52.jpg

9be56b42b80204f56a27e4aa8dada1fc.jpg

a1f75a4397baa361336bfae345e86bf1.jpg

f38bdaead8e992d462c241e788160db4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've updated the lists with results. I have not decided yet what I will do with the Premiere set. I like them a lot more in person than I did in the picture but I also picked up a ton of villain pins this weekend. I'll finalize my decision over the next couple of days.

As mentioned on my other thread, I'll be working on invoices over the next few days. Please pay timely when you receive yours. I have a lot of credit card debt to pay off! :)
Yay, glad you got the 3 I was looking for! The hugs series must have been popular. Think of the rewards points you'll get on those cards though

Back