• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay everyone. Due to some large orders canceling I now have a lot of stuff back in stock that I thought I was out of. I also got even more new stuff too! So....I am extending Pinsanity! to end on 04/21 at 10PM EST. Tonight (Thursday night) I will be listing a TON of stuff and relisting some amazing pins too. Make sure you check it out. Per usual I will post on here when I have added them.

Payment sent! Oooh ... more shiny pieces of metal to play with, lol! And you're posting even more?? OMG, I'm already in a weakened Disneyland-withdrawal state, :rofl:. Oh what to do, hahaha ... as a good friend once told me regarding shopping ... "guilt only lasts a day but regret lasts sooooo much longer", lol! :cheshire: And I have used this philosophy many times in the past, lol! I'm excited to get all my new treasures! Take care, *bjr

PM box is full.

do you still have Stylized Cinderella which is #7 and Pin 93357: Princess Rapunzel Glitter Dress (Tangled)? I'm also interested in Pin 94263: Princess Jeweled Crest - Ariel. How much is shipping? Can you PM me with the total and your paypal address?

A friendly bump for this fabulous seller! Latest order arrived and was a HUGE hit at the Children's Hospital. You cannot go wrong ordering with this member.

I just sent you a PM with a couple of the pins I would have an interst in ourcahsing from you. Look forward to seeing your response.

Tried to add two of these to my order but your box is full
Pin 89503: Sculpted Gold Leaves Mickey Mouse Icon
Let me know if you can add them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back