• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inbox full...
I would like to add:
Pin 82947: Character Cupcake - 7 Mini-Pin Set $7 lowered until the end of the sale!

Pin 92899: Kids Dressed as Princesses SALE $5

I already sent the $26 for the first order, so let me know how much more to send for this order. Thanks! Can't wait to see the pins!

Hi Jade. Your inbox is full and not accepting any more messages. If possible, I would like a few of your pins. We have bought from you before and would hate to miss out on more great deals. PLMK either way. Thanks Bruce

SPECIAL! $5.00
(1) Pin 95534: WDW- Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival 2013- Mickey (New on Card as usual!)

2 for $3 Pins
(1) - Pin 79663: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - The Old Hag
(1) - Pin 93915: Character Silhouette Names - Tinker Bell

2 for $5 Pins
(1) - Pin #7 on corkboard - Mechanical Stitch
(1) -
Pin 72833: The Princess and the Frog - Princess Tiana
(2) - Pin 59899: Star Wars - Yoda Height Requirement

Okay, everyone that got an Inbox full message, it is now cleared somewhat :) Sorry about that, this sale has been a great success. Go ahead and PM me again and I will honor the sale prices :)

Okay, everyone that got an Inbox full message, it is now cleared somewhat :) Sorry about that, this sale has been a great success. Go ahead and PM me again and I will honor the sale prices :)

how long are you going to honor your prices? I am interested in a bunch.

I got my latest pin purchases and oooh, aaahhh, oooh ... I love them all!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Melissa!! These pins arrived a day early and I sooooo appreciate the Disney pick-me-up as I have surgery tomorrow and I really needed a little pin fix. Oooh and I got a cute zap pin too! Mickey at the Flower & Garden Festival (this year!!)!! Thank you for all the beautiful pins!! Wishing you all the best! *bjr

lol I have a hard time saying no and I do have some pins left so...I will continue to take orders for a few more days.

Our order just came in today! We love the pins!!! Thanks for such a great sell!! We were even more excited about the zaps! Thanks so much!! We just got into this hobby a few weeks ago and your SUPER DUPER GENEROUS sale has put US on a great money-saving start! Thanks so much! Looking forward to many more orders! Lol

So excited - sent payment on Thursday for my latest order - lmk if it didn't arrive. Congrats to your hubby for medical school and good luck!

can i please buy these,please pm me the payment details and the uk shipping cost,thanks from Sabrina.
91939 little mermaid 7 pin set $7,
90988 disney fairies booster pack $10,
94263 ariel and 94625 cinderella 2 for $9,
94266 jasmine and 94267 tiana 2 for $9,
could i also have an epcot 30th mystery 2 pin pack $8

Last edited:
Can you also confirm for me that you received my payment? I sent it almost a week ago and have sent a couple of PM's and even an email directly. I'm honestly not trying to rush you to mail - just want to make sure that my payment arrived and that the pins are definitely coming. Thanks so much!

Hi there,

I have sent you a pm about this as well.

I was just wondering if you had these pin sets still for sale? If so could you wait and ship them to an american address in june
or can you ship to the UK?

Pin 90874: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Complete Set 7 pins

Pin 82947: Character Cupcake - 7 Mini-Pin Set $7 lowered until the end of the sale!

Many thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back