• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)
Hi guys, I will be answering all PMs tomorrow that I haven't gotten to yet, just had a LOT going on the last couple days. Thank you to everyone for the congrats and the continued business :)

How much is shipping on average? Like six dollars or more? Or does it depend on how much is ordered?

is Ariel Jeweled Crest #94263 available? What is the size? I'm looking for a small ariel to use in the design of a wrist corsage. Any other options available?
Marylata

hello im Patty and Im new to this site but I am interested in your pirates of the caribbean mickey and minnie pin #28 and Pin 74071 and Pin 93706. WOuld you be interested in selling them to me>

Alright, updated some of the categories. I do still have more to add including some Grail Tinks and all the Animal Kingdom Anniversary stuff but this is a good start! Gotta pay that $1500 seat fee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back