• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Dang you Docfish2u...You made me cry!

ZAPPED! Dang you Docfish2u...You made me cry!

Bryana

Professional Lurker
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I want to preface this by saying I am not a sappy person. I don't gush over babies, kitties, or puppies. I rarely cry over movies. If I fall down, I get up, and I move on. Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a heartless tough gal. HAHA!

I received a packagae in the mail from David today. We had a pretty big trade so it was no surprise when I received a box. There was a note that said, "I hope you know I couldn't let that zap go unresponded to!!" I thought, "OOH! Did he send me an extra pin!?!". I looked through the pins he sent again and I didn't see it. I thought, "Oh ok. Guess not. No biggie" as I was too busy oogling what I did receive.

pins2.JPG

I happened to look over on my desk and saw a rectangle something wrapped up in mint green tissue paper. I quickly snatched it up and tore into it. My heart began to beat fast and tears welled up in my eyes as I could not believe what I was looking at. One on my most wanteds. One that was at the very top of my list! And here it is!

chiprock.JPG

Thank you! THANK YOU David!​

Last edited:
is that a pin? i never saw it, and its awesome!

i cry when david mails me stuff also,,but for different reasons....:cool:

The Chip & Dale is the pin. The rest of the background is a plaque that sits on my desk at work for inspiration. :)

Do I even want to know why David makes you cry when he sends you stuff? Is he sending you onions?

That is so awesome! It is a great pin congrats! David is such a sweet guy and spreads so much happiness around here!

What a lovely zap! Go David! :D <3
I love that plaque, I also have it. It sits in front of my Oliver and Dodger sketch to inspire me as well! It is really motivational, isn't it?

Back