• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Did Disney ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Disney ever...

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Make any PDOM/PDOH pins from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? or Nightmare Before Christmas?

Not that I could get any right now, but am just curious!

I don't collect NBC at the moment [might change my mind about that one day] but I would like a PODM pin from it. :) It is one of my favourite movies; I saw it at the cinema when it first came out and again for the 3D re-release. Great film. XD

I don't collect NBC at the moment [might change my mind about that one day] but I would like a PODM pin from it. :) It is one of my favourite movies; I saw it at the cinema when it first came out and again for the 3D re-release. Great film. XD

I collect a small amount of NBC, but definitely would want those! One of my favorite movies too! And I saw it both times as well, and would again, lol!!!

If I did start collecting NBC I'd probably only collect pins of Jack. I already want to collect quite a few different things so collecting pins for an entire movie would be a bit too many. XD

Last edited:
I would adore a NBC PODM. *swoons* I have very few scenes from the movie that I would need to put in my collection.

1. Sally looking at Jack on the mountain from behind the grave stone.
2. Jack and Sally together on the mountain.

To me those are the most romantic scenes in the movie. When the Los Angeles County Museum of Art had a Tim Burton exhibit they had they had scenes and it was kinda like the pin but it was cardboard with Jack and Sally on it. The scene was Sally looking from behind the grave stone when she first sees Jack on the mountain. I literally scared people when I found it.

If you guys want me to post a photo of it let me know. I will try and find my other one I can't remember what scene that was. :(

I would adore a NBC PODM. *swoons* I have very few scenes from the movie that I would need to put in my collection.

To me those are the most romantic scenes in the movie. When the Los Angeles County Museum of Art had a Tim Burton exhibit they had they had scenes and it was kinda like the pin but it was cardboard with Jack and Sally on it. The scene was Sally looking from behind the grave stone when she first sees Jack on the mountain. I literally scared people when I found it.

If you guys want me to post a photo of it let me know. I will try and find my other one I can't remember what scene that was. :(

Sounds interesting. :) I'd like to see it if its not too much trouble.

nsingleton said:
Make any PDOM/PDOH pins from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? or Nightmare Before Christmas?

Not that I could get any right now, but am just curious!

I don't know if they will make a NBC. It's not Pixar and Disney related with rights. Isn't it a Tim Burton film with rights?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

As far as I'm aware, NMBC and WFRR are both Touchstone movies, which is another one of the labels that Disney uses. So it definitely seems possible. I certainly hope so; they're two of my favourite movies ^^

Since they fall under a different brand, eventhough that brand is owned by Disney, I don't know if they would be appropriate for a "Piece of Disney Movies" pin. Since it specifically says "Disney Movies" on the backer cards for the series.

I can see a pin release for Nightmare Before Christmas as the most likely of the two but probably not for Who Framed Roger Rabbit. While Disney originally released NBC and WFRR under the Touchstone logo, NBC's latest theatre/DVD/Bluray release and subsequent merchandise have been under the Disney Logo. Who Framed Roger Rabbit on the other hand was collaborated with Amblin Entertainment and includes the intellectual property of Warner Bros., Fleischer Studios, King Features Syndicate, Felix the Cat Productions, Turner Entertainment, and Universal Pictures/Walter Lantz Productions.

Last edited:
I can see a pin release for Nightmare Before Christmas as the most likely of the two but probably not for Who Framed Roger Rabbit. While Disney originally released NBC and WFRR under the Touchstone logo, NBC's latest theatre/DVD/Bluray release and subsequent merchandise have been under the Disney Logo. Who Framed Roger Rabbit on the other hand was collaborated with Amblin Entertainment and includes the intellectual property of Warner Bros., Fleischer Studios, King Features Syndicate, Felix the Cat Productions, Turner Entertainment, and Universal Pictures/Walter Lantz Productions.

Thank you for this helpful info!!! Bummer about WFRR, but totally understandable! Too bad they all don't work together, they could probably make some pretty good $$$!!! I would love to see some from NBC eventually!

I would love to see them!!! I would have been the same way! Wish I could have seen it!!!

Oh I think I've seen some of the models from NBC when I was at WDW... I think it was at MGM Studios [which is now called Hollywood Studios... right?]. I'm not sure if it was in a section after The Great Movie Ride or the Backlot Tour. Unsure. It was a long time ago now. But they had stuff from other movies too.

Oh I think I've seen some of the models from NBC when I was at WDW... I think it was at MGM Studios [which is now called Hollywood Studios... right?]. I'm not sure if it was in a section after The Great Movie Ride or the Backlot Tour. Unsure. It was a long time ago now. But they had stuff from other movies too.

When I saw it, it was years ago at MGM Studios (which I had NO idea changed names, lol) and was a whole Tim Burton/NBC exhibit! Have videos, puppets, interviews and most of the claymation and sets from the movie! It was amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back