• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Did Disney ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Disney ever...
When I saw it, it was years ago at MGM Studios (which I had NO idea changed names, lol) and was a whole Tim Burton/NBC exhibit! Have videos, puppets, interviews and most of the claymation and sets from the movie! It was amazing!!!

Yeah I keep calling it MGM Studios sometimes... I haven't visited since its name change. ^_^;

From what I can remember, it was some of Jack's expression models or something? There might of been other stuff. I do know it wasn't just NBC though as if I recall there were some puppets from The Dark Crystal there too [another favourite movie of mine].

And I've just been informed that it was probably after the Backlot Tour.

Yeah I keep calling it MGM Studios sometimes... I haven't visited since its name change. ^_^;

From what I can remember, it was some of Jack's expression models or something? There might of been other stuff. I do know it wasn't just NBC though as if I recall there were some puppets from The Dark Crystal there too [another favourite movie of mine].

And I've just been informed that it was probably after the Backlot Tour.

Ya, I am pretty sure it was ALL NBC when I saw the exhibit, not positive though! It has been like 22 years, lmao! And I think we have a lot in common, I always LOVED the Dark Crystal too!!! I am telling ya, great minds think alike!!!

Ya, I am pretty sure it was ALL NBC when I saw the exhibit, not positive though! It has been like 22 years, lmao! And I think we have a lot in common, I always LOVED the Dark Crystal too!!! I am telling ya, great minds think alike!!!

Yeah I'm guessing there was a full exhibit when you went because of it being the movie's release year. Sounds pretty cool. :) And yes The Dark Crystal is an awesome film!

And wow I thought it had been a long time from my last visit there. ^_^; Maybe I'll get to go to WDW again some day... or at least just visit the Magic Kingdom. I know what ride I'd go on first. XD

Eh, the AFI showcase had the villains you loved to hate. It was cool, Got to see Darth Vader... Wish they would have had the Tim Burton Display though...

I think it was about 10 to 11 years ago when I visited. And almost 5 years since I've been to DLRP; as it was the 15th anniversary and now its the 20th anniversary. I really want to visit the parks again. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back