• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney DVDs for Sale - $10 each, with Free Shipping in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney DVDs for Sale - $10 each, with Free Shipping in the US

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Okay, so once again, I could really use some extra cash, so I'm selling a few more of my Disney DVDs.

(I already have or are planning on buying these movies on Blu-Ray combo packs, or else I wouldn't be selling them!)

They're all in excellent condition and come from my private collection.

get-attachment-2aspx_zps25c1aacc.jpeg

Alice in Wonderland: Gold Collection - $10 + Shipping - SOLD

Bambi: Platinum Edition: 2 Disc Special Edition - $10.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame - $10 + Shipping - SOLD

The Incredibles: 2 Disc Collector's Edition - $10.

Lady and the Tramp: Platinum Edition: 2 Disc Special Edition - $10.

The Nightmare before Christmas: Special Edition - $10.

The Sword in the Stone: 45th Anniversary Edition - $10.

Robin Hood: Most Wanted Edition - $10.

My Neighbor Totoro: 20th Century Fox Family Feature (not Disney) - $10.

* Free shipping within the US! *

INTERESTED?
Send me a PM, or post a comment below!

ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE VIA PAYPAL BEFORE I SHIP.

Thanks for checking out my thread. Have a magical day! :)

Last edited:
How much would it cost to ship 4 movies to Canada? (I'm interested in Bambi, Lady & the Tramp, SitS, & Robin Hood.)

Last edited:
i just wish i could T_T i made a really expensive pin purchase at the beginning of the month, so i really can't spend any more until next month. if sword in the stone is still available then (it's one of my fave classic disney films), i'll likely be back for it >.<

Dang! I wish I hadn't just gotten the "gold" edition of Robin Hood! >.< I'd much rather have the Most Wanted edition. Maybe I can scrounge up some money. /nod

~Merlin

SALE! This weekend only, I'll let all remaining 6 Disney movies go for $50, with free shipping in the US. (Bambi, The Incredibles, Lady and the Tramp, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood.)

Please email me at sorapandora@aol.com if you're interested! Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back