• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
AHHH!! Come on! I am on the check out page. I keep hitting the big green button and nothing. Just send it through! UGH!!

Well, I got back on the site. Now I can't add any of the dolls. It just keeps saying "Add to Cart failed". I'm done, I guess. I think they're gone.

I can't even get on the site now...I get the Doll Image again. Which happened some earlier, but now it's like...stuck on it.

I can not see how anyone has been able to check out, if the links to checkout are not even working right

I think I was able to get an order with some (not all) of the 5. But as we know with Snow White, who knows if that even went through!?! I think Disney has taken the whole store offline again. I'm getting the Sorry We Missed You! Princess picture page.

Yeah, site is just crashing repeatedly now. The best I can do is the Princess Site Down graphic.

This is definitely worse than the Snow White madness--who on earth thought it was possible to have five at a time not crash their site?

Man... I managed to get three dolls into my cart before it crashed. ;_; I don't think I'll ever see my shopping cart again...
I moved onto my ipad and it took 10 minutes to even get to the dolls, I tap on them, nothing happens. I give up. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back