• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even getting the Princess waiting screen anymore. Now I just get a string of letters and numbers at the top of the left screen. Has me kind of worried. I did have two auroras in my cart, tried to get rid of one (which took forever) and then like someone else, I couldn't get the green check out button to do anything. Has Disney even gotten these dolls up yet? Did they jump the gun bringing the site back online or are there just too many of us at once?

Well, if you think about it, Disney could put a positive spin on this outage... "Due to the jealousy in popularity over the Designer Princess dolls, villians have taken down the DisneyStore.com web page... Now it's their turn, introducing Designer Villian Dolls..." :p

My sister was able to check out with just Rapunzel in her cart at 12:03.

My order for Rapunzel, Jasmine, and Aurora says 12:33.

Seems we are all having same problems...I was able to add a Rapunzel, but couldnt check out, got the little spinning wheel of doom & then bumped off & got back on & she was in my cart, went to add Pocohantos & gray screen & cant get back on. Nice.

Disney must have took their phones off... can't even get through just to ask when they plan to get the site back up. Just a busy signal! Wow, they are so helpful!

I wonder if this will make headline news? Nah, probably not... If the retail madness passed through the radar, so will this. As much as we want these dolls, it is a small thing in comparison to the world's problems... Keep fighting, everyone! Something's gotta give and it won't be us!

Shiva,dear shiva...dont loose the hope. I think few minutes from now the dolls are available to buy. I am here for you,friend!!!

someone posted this on disney facebook:
As you have experienced, our site is extremely busy at the moment and won't allow such high volume to check-out simultaneously. We are not sold out of the Disney Princess Designer Dolls as of yet. However, you may continue to experience challenges with the site until traffic reduces.2 minutes ago

Wow, congratulations! I think that makes two in this thread that got their orders in.

I had 5 windows open and kept going back and forth to each one trying to check out. It just would not go through! Finally I was at the complete order window and had to click it several times. Finally one magically went through.
But at the beginning I was just adding to cart like crazy and ended up with more than one of a style. The system would not allow check out if you had more than one of a style, so I had to go through and delete the extras. It took up so much time. I am shaking!

someone posted this on disney facebook:
As you have experienced, our site is extremely busy at the moment and won't allow such high volume to check-out simultaneously. We are not sold out of the Disney Princess Designer Dolls as of yet. However, you may continue to experience challenges with the site until traffic reduces.2 minutes ago

That's nice. Stop facebooking and fix the site, Disney!

Well, if you think about it, Disney could put a positive spin on this outage... "Due to the jealousy in popularity over the Designer Princess dolls, villians have taken down the DisneyStore.com web page... Now it's their turn, introducing Designer Villian Dolls..." :p

I would LOVE a set of Villains dolls like these!!

this is the worst ever. i had all 5 in my cart and when i went to checkout the site crashed and now all these numbers on a blank white page are showing up for every single link for disney site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back