• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
If anyone knows when Pocahontas will be released, do you mind tipping me the date? I'd be very happy to know :3

It's getting crazy here at the only store in Las Vegas that sells the Designer collection- I went the first week and I was the first person to line up for the Cinderella, then a few minutes before the store opened there was a mass of people flooding the entrance- I was heading to the line-to the counter to get my Cinderella doll and these girls who weren't in line for an hour (like I was) went straight up to the counter and bought 2 per, seriously? Did they really have to do that? They could have got in line...I guess it was the girl at the front's fault for just letting those two late birds shark their way to sell those dolls on ebay- which was funny, cause I saw their dolls posted on ebay- shipping from Las Vegas.......figures >_>

I was heading to the line-to the counter to get my Cinderella doll and these girls who weren't in line for an hour (like I was) went straight up to the counter and bought 2 per, seriously? Did they really have to do that? They could have got in line...I guess it was the girl at the front's fault for just letting those two late birds shark their way to sell those dolls on ebay- which was funny, cause I saw their dolls posted on ebay- shipping from Las Vegas.......figures >_>

Its normal! I live in Italy and here we dont have these dolls at disney stores...but i hate a situation like that...yes if you want and if you have money you can buy 2 dolls and maybe the LAST 2 dolls in that store...but sell on ebay for the 2times price...is crazy and unfair.. for me.. xD
I hope you get your Pocahontas (she will be one of the 4000 L.E.,so she sold out for me) .. :wiggle:

---
Obviously i read ALL the posts because i hope to read "RAPUNZEL IS IN THE STORES NOW!!!!" ... i am so happy that next is Belle... and maybe (i read here) the next is Mulan...2 weeks for more money!!!! :hsd:

She is amazing!!!!!! :angel: if i can have more money,i should bought her...but... i can pick just one of hers... Rapunzel :hsd:
But belle is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :eek2:

Haha yep, that's what I did Rose, It was scary seeing her sold out 3:
I perfectly understand you!!! I wish the Rapunzel one SO BAD..and yes,she is one of hers will be SOLD OUT soon!!! And for you and Pocahontas too!! I am just worried about this beautiful dolls! Damn disney store strategy!!! But now...tomorrow will go out Belle .. and maybe (i read here) the next week Mulan.... We will have the dolls we want! :hsd:(i hope...:anxious:)

Hello fellow Disney fans! I had a question. I had a few pins I wanted to trade, am I able to trade them through this forum? On wednesday, I plan on going through my set and seeing which ones I want to get rid of. I know I have a Mulan, tinkerbell and mickey mouse one that I want to get rid off, but I wanted to see if I can part with anything else to make room for new ones. Can some one please direct me to the area where I can do something like this? Thank you so much. I know this is kind of off topic, I didn't mean to disrupt the threads topic...Im sorry!

When I originally saw the pins I thought it was an interesting concept but wasn't interested in them because I thought they looked really strange outside of their normal outfits. BUT when I saw Snow White I was immediately drawn to how she looked and how they had tweaked her outfit! I was obsessed and I didn't know why because I HATE SNOW WHITE. She's so whiny! But out of the entire set of pins she is absolutely my favorite and every day I grow more and more obsessed with how they changed her look and how much I like it! Now I am eagerly hunting down the pin and want to trade for it and was hoping to get the doll to match! (Even though Ariel is my favorite princess, I do not like what they did with her at all) but then I saw this set of pictures and I am so disappointed with how different she looks from the concept drawing and pin. :( The outfit is completely different style-wise and her pretty curly hair looks like a 1960's mom-do. :(

BUT when I saw Snow White I was immediately drawn to how she looked and how they had tweaked her outfit! I was obsessed and I didn't know why because I HATE SNOW WHITE. She's so whiny!:(

I agree with you! She look gentle and beautiful in the pin but the doll..is..... just..... volgar and dont gentle like the real snow-white!! :down:

Last edited:
I can't wait, I pick mine up tomorrow . Along with my designer princess clutch and Belle journal thats all on hold . :anxious: Ordering the Belle designer tee too . Only sold online, not in the stores, darn it !

Belle is a 8000 LE.

Again!?!???? 3 famous princesses in 3 weeks! .... if Mulan came out...she WILL BE 4000 LE.

After this,maybe they lunch again 3 famous princesses 8000 LE (Aurora,Snow White and Rapunzel in the last week of Sept/first of October) and then Pocahontas 4000 LE. After this,Tiana and Yasmin 8000 LE.

Maybe :hsd:

They are beautiful! I think the edition size is quite high, I would have been more interested in all of them if they had a lower
edition size.

Is there a thread for the Evil Queen Doll that came out??? She is a LE 500 and I sincerely hardly ever by the dolls but being a AIW
fan and how beautiful she is - it was a MUST HAVE!!!!

They did have Ariel if anyone was looking for her at the new Florida Mall/Orlando DS :)

Dana :)

Ok so my favorite princess is Belle and I am collecting Belle pins but I find this version of Belle revolting. That is a horrible version of her. The versions I like is on the box and the pin. But I know that I will never be able to get the box or the pin.

They are beautiful! I think the edition size is quite high, I would have been more interested in all of them if they had a lower
edition size.

Is there a thread for the Evil Queen Doll that came out??? She is a LE 500 and I sincerely hardly ever by the dolls but being a AIW
fan and how beautiful she is - it was a MUST HAVE!!!!

They did have Ariel if anyone was looking for her at the new Florida Mall/Orlando DS :)

Dana :)

What Evil Queen doll? I love her & hadnt heard about it!

I was at the Disney Store yesterday and saw all the dolls and am so glad I ordered Ariel even though she's still not here, a week later... Disney's facebook page has been posting which doll is coming out on Sundays.

Pocahontas visited Cinderella today, they decided to play dress up.......
j9q89s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back