• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
I think I might know what some of the edition sizes are. The only one I don't have anything for is Ariel. For the rest:

pocahontas 4000
Rapunzel 6000
Aurora 4000
Tiana 4000
Jasmine 6000
Mulan 6000
Snow white 6000
Belle 8000

Bear in mind that these may not be correct. It's just some info I've found out. If true, I think they've made a few mistakes with some of the edition sizes to be honest.

I think I might know what some of the edition sizes are. The only one I don't have anything for is Ariel. For the rest:

pocahontas 4000
Rapunzel 6000
Aurora 4000
Tiana 4000
Jasmine 6000
Mulan 6000
Snow white 6000
Belle 8000

Bear in mind that these may not be correct. It's just some info I've found out. If true, I think they've made a few mistakes with some of the edition sizes to be honest.

:O Where was there a post about there being 6000 per as well? -scared-

My original thought was that the more popular *cough* princesses would be 4000, making them a more "OMG factor" but thinking about it, princesses like Pocahontas, Mulan would most likely be the lesser edition because less people would want them, as it seems >_<

Mulan: 4000
Pocahontas: 4000
Snow White: 8000
Belle: 8000
Tiana: 4000
Jasmine: 8000
Rapunzel: 8000
Ariel: 8000
Cinderella: 8000
Aurora: 4000

My thought lol :p

Last edited:
That's what I would've thought to be honest, but i got these figures from the UK Disney Store website.

I would love to see Jessica or Sally from Nightmare in this kind of style. You'd think they could do Tinker Bell too or Alice. Would have to be called Leading Ladies Designer Collection I suppose.

I'd love to see one of the Evil Queen from Snow White or Maleficent.

Saw the dolls in person they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Belle is definitely my favorite! Does anyone know what time the dolls are going to be released on the disney store website? i know the pins are released at some weird time in the morning, is it like this with every Disney item? Thanks : )

I should not be promising to get dolls as being a Cast Member before I ask . I will not be starting till October . We are not even allowed to look in the boxes beforehand to see which doll is in for Monday morning release . And on these dolls they are not letting us hold them or get a CM discount . But ny dear friend was transferred to DS in Rockaway Mall, NJ . I called her today and she answered . I started laughing and said, do you think your going to get rid of me that easy by transferring . She cracked up, she knew it was me right away .
I knew if anyone would know by taking a peek, it would be her . Sure enough , Rockaway got their stock in for the next two Mondays .

Monday August 29th is Ariel

Monday September 5th is Belle

And she is going to make sure that I get a Rapunzel . I cannot believe that my co workers at the LVM, would not do it . But I knew if I got ahold of my friend, she would .
All dolls are $59.95 plus tax .
She's funny, she said , come to Rockaway and work for me , its ONLY an hour away . IDK , I just might as her and I work good together .
Sorry, I can't get anyone else a doll .

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else saw these yet but I came across these images of the dolls as well. :)

Picture12.png

Picture11.png

Picture10.png

Picture8.png

Picture7.png

Picture6.png

Picture3.png

Picture2.png

Picture5.png

Not sure if anyone else saw these yet but I came across these images of the dolls as well. :)

Wow! Those pictures make the dolls look much prettier than previous pictures I have seen. I am still not getting them because I don't collect dolls (and shouldn't start LOL), and I spent a decent amount on the pin set for this series...but I have definitely changed my mind on a few of these. :)

Those pictures are fantastic. Snow White is still my favourite. I wonder what edition size Ariel will have. Looked at the page and it states 4000 but they've copied the description from the Aurora page, so maybe it's not 4000!

On Disneystore's Facebook page they have pics of the Ariel doll & a list of all the Disney stores that will have them. Guess I'll be staying up tonight to see if there are any new pins released I may need before I place my order. Dont collect dolls, but these look amazing! Thanks heyyouwannatrade for posting new pics, Snow White didnt look so good in previous pics, but she looks great there!

You know, after seeing Cinderella sit there for a week, I betcha these will go clearance, since they put such high editions on most of them. I bought Ariel today, and I might buy the ones I really love (especially Rapunzel, since she really MIGHT sell out), but the rest, I might just wait and see if they drop in price in 6 months/a year.

I would agree with waiting to see if they go on sale, but the way Disney's warehouse has been losing things lately, don't be surprised if they suddenly disappear. I'm getting mine while I can since I've had so much trouble with them lately. I don't really collect dolls, but I do have girl grandkids so they will get them someday (later rather than sooner I hope). My favorite so far is Snow White. Aurora looks just like Cinderella just different clothes. Wish they had made them look individual instead of all the same faces.

OK, so I'm looking on the bay and see that people are already trying to sell the dolls for $90+. Have these sold out in stores already?

And there was a special Silver edition Cinderella sold only at D23?

Lithographs of the designer dolls too at D23?

Last edited:
OK, so I'm looking on the bay and see that people are already trying to sell the dolls for $90+. Have these sold out in stores already?

And there was a special Silver edition Cinderella sold only at D23?

Lithographs of the designer dolls too at D23?

All the Disney Stores that are within the same district that are local to my house sold out within a few hours of opening. However they are still available on DS.com.

I think you got a set of lithographs if you pre-ordered the entire set at D23, although I haven't seen any of them yet to confirm that. But yes, there was a Silver Cinderella that was LE250 that was sold only at the D23 expo. It sold out on the first day it was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back