• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney/Princess iPhone Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney/Princess iPhone Cases

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I just wanted to share these beautiful cases I stumbled upon. I can't decide between the Alice and Ariel ones I found. But here are other gorgeous ones I wanted to share with you folks here. :)

104673_21765377-caseiphone4_j.jpg
428822_25328456-caseiphone4_j.jpg
123491_23636676-caseiphone4_j.jpg
150726_26977033-caseiphone4_j.jpg
102062_22884450-caseiphone4_j.jpg
271328_22766496-caseiphone4_j.jpg

I can't decide between these:
131372_25965753-caseiphone4_j.jpg
92856_213106835-caseiphone4_j.jpg

41LSMDGizSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
516kq%2BZgBsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Here's the link to the site:
http://society6.com/cases/movies-tv

Last edited:
Oops. Actually this needs to be moved out of 'pin' discussion. Sorry!

I'm getting the Ariel one in the cove.
I have a shirt from the girl who did this artwork. She's amazing.

That's rad! I amost want to just buy all of them and change my iphone cases every couple days. :D

They are all stunning . I agree my favorite is Tangled . I'm going to wait until the IPhone 5 comes out . Right now I have a night time photo cover of the Magic Kingdom castle with fireworks .

You can pretty much make any case you want if you have the artwork someone will slap it on a plastic case and wrap it in high density clearcoat. I love my R2D2 case. Not available in the U.S. because Motorola bought the rights to DROIDs and R2D2 for their phones. I bought mine on Etsy from someone in Hong Kong.

Now if they had that first one as a blackberry torch case I would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. Like you guys don't even understand. That is my favorite part of the whole movie.

I seriously have been looking for something like this for a while! I love the artwork so much! Thanks for sharing what you found with us! :)

I'm so glad you guys liked them all!
I have all the ones I liked pinned to my 'wishlist' board on pinterest. BUT my current Ariel case permanently broke today so I might have to order one asap. ;)

I think I need an iPhone now!
I've been thinking of changing my Blackberry for one, and this might just be another reason to change phones.
I love the Belle cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back