• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney/Princess iPhone Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney/Princess iPhone Cases

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I just wanted to share these beautiful cases I stumbled upon. I can't decide between the Alice and Ariel ones I found. But here are other gorgeous ones I wanted to share with you folks here.

I can't decide between these:

Here's the link to the site:
http://society6.com/cases/movies-tv

Last edited:
I'm getting the Ariel one in the cove.
I have a shirt from the girl who did this artwork. She's amazing.

Oops. Actually this needs to be moved out of 'pin' discussion. Sorry!

I'm getting the Ariel one in the cove.
I have a shirt from the girl who did this artwork. She's amazing.

That's rad! I amost want to just buy all of them and change my iphone cases every couple days.

They are all stunning . I agree my favorite is Tangled . I'm going to wait until the IPhone 5 comes out . Right now I have a night time photo cover of the Magic Kingdom castle with fireworks .

You can pretty much make any case you want if you have the artwork someone will slap it on a plastic case and wrap it in high density clearcoat. I love my R2D2 case. Not available in the U.S. because Motorola bought the rights to DROIDs and R2D2 for their phones. I bought mine on Etsy from someone in Hong Kong.

Now if they had that first one as a blackberry torch case I would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. Like you guys don't even understand. That is my favorite part of the whole movie.

okay, I'm getting the pocahontas one! no questions asked!!! Thank you so much for the link! And i like the one of ariel on the rocks

I seriously have been looking for something like this for a while! I love the artwork so much! Thanks for sharing what you found with us!

I'm so glad you guys liked them all!
I have all the ones I liked pinned to my 'wishlist' board on pinterest. BUT my current Ariel case permanently broke today so I might have to order one asap.

I think I need an iPhone now!
I've been thinking of changing my Blackberry for one, and this might just be another reason to change phones.
I love the Belle cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.