• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK 31st October: Aristocats Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK 31st October: Aristocats Pin

Anya

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3370_cp_FWB_starCommandAristocats_17102013.jpg

Releasing 31st October. Limited Edition of 300
I should be able to get this pin if anyone needs it, as well as the star command pin.

Last edited:
Im really not keen on this one,although I love the film... I feel they couldve made it a little bit more glitzy or something, it just looks a bit plain to me.....I was hoping for a halloween themed release that week, shame disney didnt do that.

Im really not keen on this one,although I love the film... I feel they couldve made it a little bit more glitzy or something, it just looks a bit plain to me.....I was hoping for a halloween themed release that week, shame disney didnt do that.

I was thinking we might of gotten another villains pin to go with Si and Am and Ursula, but it seems not.

Soon as I saw the thread title I got excited, unforch I'm not anymore. Not impressed with this pin at all. Its very plain and boring. Doesn't really stand out at all.

Last edited:
dawny wants! if anyone from UK wants to grab it and then we can work out a trade....oh and im still wanting the DLP lockets and crests but never got much feedback from the france peeps on here. I need merida and pocahontas.

Okay... disappointed. I thought there would at least be a Halloween themed pin for the 31st release... but you know, I can get the pin for somebody if they want.

I want to know what the next sidekicks pin is.

$T2eC16RHJH8FHRMnEglbBR0uu(T6l!~~60_35.JPG
It's very similar to pin 61784 (but I imagine this new Europe one will be much smaller). I'll probably still get it if it is £7.

And about 50 other Aristocats pins (Beloved Tales, for example). I love this movie and this scene, but this seems to be the only scene used to make Aristocats pins. Please, a little more originality pin designers??

So where's the villians sidekicks pin? Was that it just two? That has to be the worst collection if it is I'm going to trade mine!

I was wondering this too. I hope they haven't finished the series...well, two pins hardly counts as a series.

Missed Halloween oppertunity, I guess I wont be getting a Hades with a pumpkin on his head. One can but hope xD

I think it's super cute!! Unfortunately I missed out on the Dumbo release this morning because I was at work, how was it??

-Charlie

Dumbo is still available, which I can't say I'm all that surprised about. I feel like the Aristocats will be in much the same boat but if anyone is desperate I don't mind ordering it

You know this just makes me even more annoyed at DS UK... why did they pick this pin for the 31st release? And where is the next sidekicks pin!? Okay I need to control my rage I know, but lets just say I won't be happy with them for a while.

I think its very thoughtless indeed! No thought to Halloween, no imagination either. Now the Star Command pin, whether you're in to it or not, you have to admit its different. This Aristocats pin is pretty naff to be fair...I am looking forward to the next one being published, but if its not any good, I think my enthusiasm for the UK pins is going to tail off.

Not too fussed by the Aristocats pin but the more I look at the star command one, the more I want it... I think I'm going to try and get two (one to keep, one to trade). Only issue is, I'm at work when it's released, so I have to ask my lovely other half to try for me, which obviously didn't go too well last week with Rapunzel! I'm hoping it won't be as bad this time and he will actually be able to get it, otherwise it will leave him disappointed and me feeling bad for wasting his time again. What do you guys think, is it going to be a quiet release or am I going to struggle to get it?

Also, I will be able to get the Aristocats one as I'm not working that day, so if people want to trade for it, let me know!

The Aristocats pin is cute! But im saving my money for possible BATB pins...i'm still angry over the Rapunzel release :c!

I'm also saving for possible frozen ones :D

^Oh I forgot about that, yeah they'll probably do a Frozen pin in December. That would be cool.

Here's hoping for any new Wreck-it Ralph pins too. :D

^Well I think most WIR fans would agree with that anyhow, despite favourite character preference. New pins of any of the WIR characters would be awesome, even though I only collect King Candy/Turbo, it means I can help other WIR fans get the pins if its a different character.

And I can't complain about catchphrases being said over and over... after all... I'm turbo-tastic! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back