• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on????

Just like Queen said. I cant order this pin on Disneystore.co.uk and I cant even call their customer service number!!

I tried via the German and French site too, but they only ship to their own countries plus Switzerland and Austria

Disneystore UK needs to get their grip together....seriously

Last edited:
Living in the uk it is really hard to work on my collection I need the popular releases like everyone else but Tleast I don't actually collect tangled. I was so hoping to at least be a back up if Hollie didn't manage to get one I'm so sorry lovelies I stayed up but I'm shattered and hungry. I'm going to bed. I truly hope those that need it for there collections get it.

I tried to leave a message and it said that the voicemail was full and I had been on the phone for 30mins and I had to hung up I'm so annoyed!

Least you got music they keep hanging up on me late coming online cant log in to account cant call cant check out what else will go wrong with this release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Does anyone know if the checkout is down as a whole, or just for the Rapunzel pin? Also, does anyone know if the checkout being down is a 'recent occurrence'? (As in, it was working last night but isn't this morning).

I am both really disappointed and angry at this. Honestly, this is not acceptable- this is not the first time this has happened and they should of have learnt from their mistakes.

Why haven't they made a quick post to the facebook page just to let us know what's going on? We obviously don't have the time to refresh for the next five hours in the hope that something happens. I really hope they resolve this well, but chances of that are slim I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back