• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

:daisy::lumpy::stitch::goofy::phineas::dumbo::meeko::chip::koda::pooh::fig::mickey2::donald::madhatter::tigger::cheshire::hatbox::piglet::mickey:

:D

WOW!!!!! :shock:

That is a seriously epic collection. :bigthumb:

thank you :-D

I'm sooo happy with my grail: those Steamboat Mickey and Minnie :) Also have some hard (or maybe just expensive :-D) JP Tsum, especially Minnie from Year of the Sheep. Some of the Alice set are also rares but I bought them in store so....
My wish list is short right now but expensive :-D so I hope Disney releases Pinnochio, Fantasia and Halloween tsums in the future :p

I'm so sorry this picture is giant, I couldn't get it to post smaller. My mom just sent me this picture of my tsums (minus the Liberty Minnie and Tangled ones I just bought) in a new pretty teal house (which she bought me for my birthday). Now I have a way to display my tsums!
38umo3A.jpg

I'm so sorry this picture is giant, I couldn't get it to post smaller. My mom just sent me this picture of my tsums (minus the Liberty Minnie and Tangled ones I just bought) in a new pretty teal house (which she bought me for my birthday). Now I have a way to display my tsums!
38umo3A.jpg

I love the way your collection looks in that house! I saw a similar little house in plain white at Michaels I've been debating about for my tsums. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the way your collection looks in that house! I saw a similar little house in plain white at Michaels I've been debating about for my tsums. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks SoraPandora and aka.seim.

I know she got it at Target, so you could always check it out there and see if its your style. She sent me another photo pre-tsums, which has much better lighting. I promise the house is a much prettier colour.

I thought that as well. Gorgeous collection and the display is lovely

Thanks Meritre :)
I have just relocated some tsums and I'm happier now but if Disney give us again a 25 tsums month I don't know where I'm going to put them all :-D

Just in case: I'm looking for Blue Fairy, Monstro and, if it's possible, Geppetto, from D23 ;-)
I have posted on FB but maybe someone here have them for sale :-D

I know....

Dumbo and Timothy Mouse

(it's in white ;-)

Carissa is gonna be happy.... but I'm sooooo sad :-(

So... If anybody want to sell the mini tsum or trade it for... don't know.... my soul? :-D Please, let me know, pleaseeeeeee

Carissa... Remember: I will have that beautiful Kyoto Marie with her flower, and her sleeping eyes.... :-D Think about it :p

Last edited:
I know....

Dumbo and Timothy Mouse

(it's in white ;-)

Carissa is gonna be happy.... but I'm sooooo sad :-(

So... If anybody want to sell the mini tsum or trade it for... don't know.... my soul? :-D Please, let me know, pleaseeeeeee

Carissa... Remember: I will have that beautiful Kyoto Marie with her flower, and her sleeping eyes.... :-D Think about it :p

If anyone is trading their sub i will add things to get Aka.seim her mini too!

I will have to get that sea otter! It was my college mascot and one of my top 10 favorite animals. Mr. Ray is adorable, too!

Zootopia tsums have made it to the LA area Targets. My friend was able to track down the parking meter Judy and the medium Judy and Nick for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back