• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
While it is a really weird decision to release the Star Wars prequel tsums so early in the month, I can't complain. Darth Maul was the one tsum I wanted above all the others when both sets leaked a while back.

I think they were originally going to release the Jungle Book ones for the first April release but then maybe it dawned on them that April 5th is the day The Force Awakens is being released on home media (physical home media, Bluray/DVD - it comes out on Digital April 1st) so they decided to go with a Star Wars release instead. Though The Phantom Menace has nothing to do with The Force Awakens (OR DOES IT!??!), they're still part of the same universe and if they're going to do Star Wars tsums in episode order it'll be a loooonnnng time before we see Episode 7 tsum tsums (god I want an unmasked Kylo Ren in that set please please pleaseeeeee Disney!) Changing it up is fine, I just hate having to do the early mornings twice a month now instead of only once, which was bad enough, bleh.

I went back for medium Lotso and luckily he was still there! My stores really don't get many tsum tsums, which is shown by the fact that Target has the most out of any of them and only carries Marvel and Zootopia at present. That's why seeing medium Lotso there was surprising! I decided just to get him since he's overpriced online.

I went back for medium Lotso and luckily he was still there! My stores really don't get many tsum tsums, which is shown by the fact that Target has the most out of any of them and only carries Marvel and Zootopia at present. That's why seeing medium Lotso there was surprising! I decided just to get him since he's overpriced online.

I think he's adorable! And, LOL, Nick, Judy and Bellwether look worried to be near him. :lol: Does the Lotso tsum tsum smell like strawberries? :)

If anyone lives near an outlet, it might be worth your time to check it out. I stopped into my local outlet yesterday and they had the large Star Lord tsums on clearance for $5, and the jumbo Groot ones on clearance for $10. And they had the mini Guardian tsums for $2. Plus a bunch of stock of all recent releases (Zootopia, Spiderman, I think Tangled, and even some of the Easter baskets).

I think he's adorable! And, LOL, Nick, Judy and Bellwether look worried to be near him. :lol: Does the Lotso tsum tsum smell like strawberries? :)

Haha, that'd be cool if he did smell like strawberries! Have there been any scented tsum tsums yet? And yes, I feel bad for forcing the Zootopia gang on him :p but the fact that he's so messed up and has a sad backstory is why I like him so much. Definitely one of my fave Pixar characters and my fave Pixar villain!

I wonder when they'll release a Monsters, Inc tsum tsum series outside of Japan? The Mike and Sulley look cute, and I hope they'd make other characters as well, such as Randall and Roz. I haven't seen Randall on the game yet, but according to the wiki he's on there and his picture looked cute! I also saw Roz on a tsum tsum notebook and it was so funny.

Last edited:
I love this squishy lil babs <3

Unfortunately, as I collect the ds/dl ones and live in Australia, I don't have as many as I would have! Haha XD

Hopefully going to be going to both America and Japan for vacations over the next few years, so I'll be able to probably triple my collection in that time <3

Haha, that'd be cool if he did smell like strawberries! Have there been any scented tsum tsums yet? And yes, I feel bad for forcing the Zootopia gang on him :p but the fact that he's so messed up and has a sad backstory is why I like him so much. Definitely one of my fave Pixar characters and my fave Pixar villain!

I wonder when they'll release a Monsters, Inc tsum tsum series outside of Japan? The Mike and Sulley look cute, and I hope they'd make other characters as well, such as Randall and Roz. I haven't seen Randall on the game yet, but according to the wiki he's on there and his picture looked cute! I also saw Roz on a tsum tsum notebook and it was so funny.

I don't think any of the tsums have been scented but the Lotso stuffed animal and plush keychain at WDW were both strawberry scented so I thought they might scent the tsum as well, LOL!

OH! There are so many great characters from Monsters Inc that should be made into tsum tsums: Roz, Abominable Snowman, George. LOL, I think Waternoose might be too scary, though. :rofl:

OH! There are so many great characters from Monsters Inc that should be made into tsum tsums: Roz, Abominable Snowman, George. LOL, I think Waternoose might be too scary, though. :rofl:

Monster Inc characters HAVE been spotted in Tsum art, and of course there's also the game, So I presume they'll make the Monster inc set eventually :p

Pictures are not mine and I have pieced together various web sightings (rumors) to showcase possible up and coming Alice Through the Looking Glass tsum tsums with the previously released Alice in Wonderland tsum tsums for comparison. Dinah is altogether new.

eb3362ab386d095a72fdc464a70656eb3e27688f.jpg

0a426813fe0ae77ecdcab75434bc4e8040d7131b.jpg

Last edited:
The original Alice set is definitely cuter, so I probably won't get the new ones. :p It'd be great if they rereleased the Doormouse, March Hare, and King of Hearts here though!

Kyoto Ladies :)

attachment.php

I will need to wait until my daughter is sleeping in order to put back in the box Clarice, Daisy and Marie :-D She wants to keep them all :p

I haven't been in store for a while but it seems like tsum releases aren't crazy anymore and there's plenty left over? Is this correct for the most part? (Obviously excluding more popular stores like New York or theme park)

im wanting amidala and I'm trying to plan for in store because I really don't want to pay shipping for one little nugget tsum... So do I need to show up two hours early still or is right at opening okay?

I haven't been to a tsum release in store literally in like 7 or 8 months, so I have no clue what to expect.

Pictures are not mine and I have pieced together various web sightings (rumors) to showcase possible up and coming Alice Through the Looking Glass tsum tsums with the previously released Alice in Wonderland tsum tsums for comparison. Dinah is altogether new.

eb3362ab386d095a72fdc464a70656eb3e27688f.jpg

0a426813fe0ae77ecdcab75434bc4e8040d7131b.jpg

I honestly figured they would have that Dinah bundled together with a medium Alice tsum for the subscription box. Wasn't Timothy leaked a month or two before his subscription box with Dumbo was released?

Last edited:
I haven't been in store for a while but it seems like tsum releases aren't crazy anymore and there's plenty left over? Is this correct for the most part? (Obviously excluding more popular stores like New York or theme park)

im wanting amidala and I'm trying to plan for in store because I really don't want to pay shipping for one little nugget tsum... So do I need to show up two hours early still or is right at opening okay?

I haven't been to a tsum release in store literally in like 7 or 8 months, so I have no clue what to expect.

It's not that. Zootopia came out before the movie, so not that many people knew about the movie and since the movie has been out, they've been selling out.
Star Wars (the first set) is like a base set, so they keep making more of them.
Tangled was a giant let down and a lot of people are skipping them due to poor design.
Spider-Man - A lot of people are just ok with the set, nothing too exciting to them.

Since the Phantom menace comes out in a couple of weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out. I don't think Disney is gonna make too many Jar Jar Binks.

I honestly figured they would have that Dinah bundled together with a medium Alice tsum for the subscription box. Wasn't Timothy leaked a month or two before his subscription box with Dumbo was released?

That's why I wrote that the pictures were rumored and found at various sites for possible up and coming releases. There is no guarantee of when/where/will be released for any of them. Heck, for all I know these could be basement, tsum tsum fan creations! I just thought with the upcoming movies on the horizon, the possibility of legitimate tsum releases was strong.

It's not that. Zootopia came out before the movie, so not that many people knew about the movie and since the movie has been out, they've been selling out.
Star Wars (the first set) is like a base set, so they keep making more of them.
Tangled was a giant let down and a lot of people are skipping them due to poor design.
Spider-Man - A lot of people are just ok with the set, nothing too exciting to them.

Since the Phantom menace comes out in a couple of weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out. I don't think Disney is gonna make too many Jar Jar Binks.

I agree with all you have said. Disney is also making more of each set. My store used to get 12-24 complete sets, now we get 48 or more. I think adding the second tts each h month was a bad idea, it gets expensive to buy that many tsums each month. And the rise in price doesnot help either, hence the buy 2 get 1 free sale. Star wars has been selling well but we get restock of those so there is always plenty on the shelf. I don't buy the holiday sets until late they go clearance now, so many sets are made and the demand isn't as high for them. I'd be surprised if the Phantom menace set sells out early, I'm planning on stopping by my store shortly after opening.

As someone who isn't an avid collector and who's not into Marvel and Star Wars, the 2 sets a month is great for me, because there's a greater chance of something coming out that will interest me. But for people who like everything and are completists, I know it must be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back