• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
I know....

Dumbo and Timothy Mouse

(it's in white ;-)

Carissa is gonna be happy.... but I'm sooooo sad :-(

So... If anybody want to sell the mini tsum or trade it for... don't know.... my soul? :-D Please, let me know, pleaseeeeeee

Carissa... Remember: I will have that beautiful Kyoto Marie with her flower, and her sleeping eyes.... :-D Think about it :p

I'm sorry, apparently I am slow or missing something obvious to everyone else, but what are the characters in the March tsum subscription? :dunno:

I will have to get that sea otter! It was my college mascot and one of my top 10 favorite animals. Mr. Ray is adorable, too!

Zootopia tsums have made it to the LA area Targets. My friend was able to track down the parking meter Judy and the medium Judy and Nick for us.

Agreed! Otters are definitely in the top ten of cutest animals ever! I hope Disney makes a pin or two of the character and that s/he has more than a five second cameo in the upcoming film, LOL.

I wasn't as sold on Mr Ray until I saw his little wings and then the awe factor went through the roof. :D

Omg, that otter tsum is ADORABLE! xD

And I can't wait to see pictures of the March subscription box. :D

I half want, half don't want to find the medium Nick and Judy tsums at Target because if I do, there is no way I will be able to refuse them, and I really shouldn't buy them...T-T I'm already constantly exclaiming how cute the mini ones I picked up are, and I haven't even seen the movie yet, lol. (Am waiting for the AMC pins, but it's SUCH a long week to wait when everyone's saying how fantastic the film is! I can't wait to watch it!!)

March Subscription

25043030833_d3e916990e_d.jpg

Yay, a picture, thanks! But shoot, these subscription tsums are seriously so cute lately. I'm very tempted to subscribe now, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Jungle Book tsums, the Finding Dory tsums, the anxiety ridden dread of the monthly release subscription being something I cannot live without...

Dear Disney,

I'd really like a month where I can sanely turn away from the overwhelming need to buy any adorable tsum tsums.

Sincerely,
A broke tsum tsum collector.

On a different note, can anyone tell me what the first official Tsum Tsum Tuesday release in the US was of?

Last edited:
I searched my Target for Zootopia merch and I was almost disappointed because there was only one spot at the end of the aisle for it....and in person, the two character figure packs weren't impressive. But then I went to the back and found the tsum tsum aisle! I ended up getting Judy, Nick, and Bellwether with the buy 2 get 1 free deal. They had the Judy and Nick mediums, and even a Lotso medium (I love Lotso), and I had to talk myself out of buying those with the buy 2 get 1 free....the little ones are better for the space I have. I still may go back for Lotso though....

And to top things off, my grandma found a Star Wars Disney pin in the parking lot! It's scuffed up and my grandpa had to beat the pin back in shape, but it's still cool.

Last edited:
Have the Zootopia tsums been released in the Parks?
I have a coupe of friends who just ordered them and they missed out on Flash and Bellweather.

Have the Zootopia tsums been released in the Parks?
I have a coupe of friends who just ordered them and they missed out on Flash and Bellweather.

I heard & saw photos that the Tangled tsum tsums just arrived in the parks. So hopefully Zootopia will be on it's way soon :]

For anybody wanting to catch up they're also having a buy 2 get 1 sale on some minis at Disney Store that started on Friday. Anything from the classic Disney collection Zootopia and before is included, so Marvel and Star Wars is not. If you go to an actual store, your chances of getting something they don't have online is pretty good. We still had all of Zootopia when it started, the birthday ones, Winnie the Pooh, and some Lion King left at my store.

Has anybody seen any of the NBXmas tsums still hanging around? I thought I could get them at DTD later in the month back in Sept but they never got them in... at least not when I went. I'm primarily looking for Scary Teddy and maybe Lock/Shock/Barrel.

Edit: Also at my local target in the bedding aisle they have tsum tsum sheets, comforters (twin and Full only) throws and a Marie pillow, similar to the medium tsum but longer.

2f31623e0d77cfaa55f5ff79168ddb9cd03b7243.jpg
5e916c30047acda953449cbac07c0103870f15fc.jpg
df5162390076cba05d0ed4d052cd971e5a3eaaf0.jpg
6ae16537017fc6a95ab4b73a8563292e157a8a09.jpg

Last edited:
Has anybody seen any of the NBXmas tsums still hanging around? I thought I could get them at DTD later in the month back in Sept but they never got them in... at least not when I went. I'm primarily looking for Scary Teddy and maybe Lock/Shock/Barrel.

Edit: Also at my local target in the bedding aisle they have tsum tsum sheets, comforters (twin and Full only) throws and a Marie pillow, similar to the medium tsum but longer.

2f31623e0d77cfaa55f5ff79168ddb9cd03b7243.jpg
5e916c30047acda953449cbac07c0103870f15fc.jpg
df5162390076cba05d0ed4d052cd971e5a3eaaf0.jpg
6ae16537017fc6a95ab4b73a8563292e157a8a09.jpg

OMG HOW MUCH ARE THE FULL SHEETS AND COMFORTER??? AND THAT LARGE FLEECE BLANKET IS SO CUTE!!! *O* I might have to get me some. >.>

I think it is a glitch because they sold out way too quick and I don't see any complete sets on Ebay. Usually there are resellers that list these sets right away. Don't give up just yet until we get confirmation from others or you see Aw phooey comment when trying to add to cart.

If anyone is going to a store tomorrow to buy these and would be so kind as to pick up a couple of Bellweather (Sheep) and a couple of Flash (sloth) tsums, I would be grateful. I'd pay for shipping and for the tsums of course. :)

Ok. I give up. It is after 4 a.m. on the East Coast so I am going back to bed. I would appreciate feedback on here from anyone who actually was able to order the Spidey and Venom this morning. My educated guess is there is a glitch on the website and no one got them. Still no sets or individual Venom's listed on Ebay. Also, no links posted this morning so demand is not that high for this set. No way they sold out in 20 minutes this morning....

Not happy with April's release. I thought the first week was supposed to be Disney related and the third week is marvel/Star wars.

Maybe they did this because Jungle book is coming out next month?

OMG HOW MUCH ARE THE FULL SHEETS AND COMFORTER??? AND THAT LARGE FLEECE BLANKET IS SO CUTE!!! *O* I might have to get me some. >.>

Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention to the pricing but I think the blankets were around $20 each and $35-$40 for the sheets and/or comforter.

Not happy with April's release. I thought the first week was supposed to be Disney related and the third week is marvel/Star wars.

Maybe they did this because Jungle book is coming out next month?

IKR? I was totally thrown off track here because The Jungle Book comes out April 15th and I was sure Disney would've released the tsums before the movie just like they did with Zootopia. Disney doing a back-to-back Marvel/Star Wars release is both nice and worrisome. They'll probably have back-to-back Disney releases for April 19th & May 3rd.

Omg that queen amidala is everything! I'm beyond thrilled to see episode one merch! Hoping amidala dolls and other merch are coming. So excited.

Does anyone know if the tsum tsums sold in the UK DisneyStore are the same exact ones in the US?
I mean, is the quality the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back