• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Pin Trading Bag BNWT ends 30/8 17.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Pin Trading Bag BNWT ends 30/8 17.00 BST

*fi_fi*tinkerbell

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
*fi_fi*tinkerbell's First DPF Auction :)

Up for my first auction is a Brand new Pin bag from Disneyland Paris with a silver metallic 20th anniversary logo on the front (complete with tag original RRP €44.99).

7864641054_9e153d437e.jpg
7864651398_74747f7d77_n.jpg
7864632158_e39e41c358_n.jpg
7864635548_c7829cb3f7_n.jpg
7864637804_38fa4e48df_n.jpg

Features:
5 double sided Neoprene style pages (Should fit 15-20 pins per side)
Plastic protectors between each page,
Mesh pocket at the Back for pens, trade cards etc,
A larger Bag section on the back for vinyls, baseball card style pockets (with pins in Obviously!) and all the other bits and pieces you might need at an event/park.
Two elasticated mesh pockets for Drinks etc,
And and additional purse attachable by a chain.

Ive tried to include all the obvious pictures to help describe the bag as i couldnt find it on pinpics, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Likes: Tinker Bell, Peter Pan and all related Fairies and Pirates,
Finding Nemo and all other Sea Creatures,
PODM's (please post a picture or clear description)
All things pretty and shiny!
and anything on my wants list - although im sure there's plenty more to add to it so feel free to offer things not on my wants list

Small Print:
Only bids submitted in the thread NOT PM will count up to the ending time, which is:

Thu 30/08/2012 17:00

Which i beleive makes it:

Florida Ending TimeThu 30/08/2012 12:00
California Ending Time:Thu 30/08/2012 09:00.

No cash offers are accepted

All the Usual DPF auction rules apply

If you would like to change or edit your bid pleasse post a new reply rather than editing your post

I will try to post a leader board atleast once a day and a winner by the following day.

I will cover postage on this bag to the winner and the winner inturn will cover postage for their own bid.

<3 HAPPY BIDDING :)

hey Olivia, youve bid, but there are no pins or links showing! :)

Vixy
7867064532_655b125748.jpg
<Is this what you mean by cross body style, if so yes, the straps a good 50 inches long so it even sits nicely around my large frame!

Thanks for the interest so far <3 <3 <3

fi fi tinkerbell...not bidding because i am leaving for WDW and dont want to commit traders right now BUT awesome bag and i love the pic of you posing with the bag, nice to put a name with a face, you are always great to trade with, very trustworthy, how maybe we can trade when i return....do you need anything from WDW? PM me.

Following last nights bids, there has been a slight change int he leader board:
1st Lucan444
very close 2nd Fries440
3rd DisneyOlivia

keep those bids coming in, and remember you dont have to bid pins on my wants, there is so much out there for me to discover, open my eyes to a pin i didnt know existed, or offer me some traders :)

Happy Bidding <3 <3 <3

We would like to bid:

pin42916

Pin 42916: DisneyShopping.com - Tinker Bell Autumn

pin27545

Pin 27545: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Frontierland

pin24187

Pin 24187: DLRP - Tinker Bell 2 Pin Set (Dangle/Sparkle)
[Tinker Bell only, not the name pin (1 pin)]

I have this bag. I was able to find a friend in Europe who was able to get it for me. It is great everyone. It has a ton of space and just is awesome. (just my two cents)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back