• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disneypirates Mystery auction: 12 MINUTES REMAINING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disneypirates Mystery auction: 12 MINUTES REMAINING
Andres, you will be extremely disappointed.

Mickeymouseje...Bid accepted. PM sent.

One more question available.

Also, thinking #4 or #5 could be another PODM? Not sure what you meant in your clue of the two evil queens about one making it to film. Arg, you are driving me insaaaaaaaaaane!

Oh, I hadn't thought of that... there was a Snow White PODM but not a Sleeping Beauty PODM, isn't that right? But I thought that back then they weren't including villains in the cels?

Okay, I admit. This one is turning out to be a whole lot more complicated than I intended. I'm just wondering how many more of the 57,520 clues I created I will have to use. I think I might need to stick to single pin auctions. Na...I enjoy human tourture.

I am really bummed that they didn't do a Sleeping Beauty PODM. I can only imagine how much a scene with Maleficent and the Raven would end up going for on the auction sites.

2spongey64 Pirates of the Caribbean Key10
Vixy4 Attraction poster, DSF Alice50
Combadre1 WDI Train Poster, WDI Sorcerer hat pumpkin75
Mahrii5 2 Steamboat 85
HandA3 WDW caboose, 2 WDW mystery train pin85
wyllieam2 DLPR Coffin, El Capitan Sully

If you think you have figured out all of the mystery pins, here is a chance to win a prize. To give everyone a chance to see this and have time to figure it out, you may not post your answers until 5 p.m PST. The first person to correctly identify all five mystery pins will win a prize. All you have to do is list the correct five pin numbers in a post in this thread.

Disneypirate

If you think you have figured out all of the mystery pins, here is a chance to win a prize. To give everyone a chance to see this and have time to figure it out, you may not post your answers until 5 p.m PST. The first person to correctly identify all five mystery pins will win a prize. All you have to do is list the correct five pin numbers in a post in this thread.

Disneypirate

But I know the answers, what if someone beats me to it :(.... What's the prize?

Last edited:
Oops. One of the pins is not on your trades list. Ah well, it's the one you revealed anyway... threw me for a bit though.

Will we see an updated leaderboard before the end of the auction, and if so ... how many?!? :p

Not trying to push ... just need to know how much I need to birddog this thing since I'll likely be at a ballgame tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back