• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneystore.com Designer Villains pin set is available - LE 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneystore.com Designer Villains pin set is available - LE 200
Back in the day, these would of been gone in 10 minutes. Thanks for the theothersteve for the heads up. Many thanks!!!

I have a little problem, for a odd reason when I placed the order, disney store said my card couldn't go through, i feel like it was a error from the website, so I decide to do it through paypal. It went through. I got a confirmation email from the disney store and an authorization email from paypal. Im just worried if the funds they take out are from the balance you have on the paypal account, (I have a zero balance right now) or if its from the card you have linked to on the paypal account. Im a bit confused. Hope someone can help.

chocobo, only queen of hearts, ursula and mother gothel are taken. PM if interested, asking $30 per pin to cover shipping and possible tax! need money ASAP so I can order!

I have a little problem, for a odd reason when I placed the order, disney store said my card couldn't go through, i feel like it was a error from the website, so I decide to do it through paypal. It went through. I got a confirmation email from the disney store and an authorization email from paypal. Im just worried if the funds they take out are from the balance you have on the paypal account, (I have a zero balance right now) or if its from the card you have linked to on the paypal account. Im a bit confused. Hope someone can help.

I'm not totally sure how Paypal works but I know through mine, I have it set up to take it from the card linked to the account.

I'm not totally sure how Paypal works but I know through mine, I have it set up to take it from the card linked to the account.

I do as well, I just dont know because I never done a large transaction like this through paypal... I have it linked

It will take out from paypal funds, then take the remainder from the linked card. So if your paypal balance is 0, the entire amount will be charged to the card.

I got so excited that I bought it, then remembered that I don't collect villains & shouldn't be spending that much money so I cancelled my order. Now I'm contemplating if I want to get a set to use as traders. First-world pin-trader problems :facepalm:

if I didnt just drop ££ for my trip to the Haryy Potter Studio Tour in London Id so have gone for this set as it would have made good traders lol but sadly I do love harry potter a little more haha

Got mine. Wow, glad i checked DPF. ^_^ I'm so surprised they were actually still available.

Omg, i just literally completed my order! I must have been one of the last to purchase. Crazy.....just in time!

I just woke up, they are already gone .... boooooo .....

I just want the queen of hearts if anybody s selling theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back