• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneystore.com Designer Villains pin set is available - LE 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneystore.com Designer Villains pin set is available - LE 200
Dang, I missed Malie! :cry:

I see sleep-deprivation on Sunday's in my future for the next couple of months. :facepalm: Still praying for Halloween pins!

Last edited:
I just wanted to personally thank you for starting this thread to let everyone know they were still available. That was a very nice gesture of you to share that information and give everyone a heads up about the pins!

If you go to "advanced" in the search, you can check a box that says "completed listings". It will tell you what the pins have sold for recently. Hope this helps!

Thanks and I do that, but all I can see is $599. I can not see at what price it was actually sold. Time to clear the cookies on my comp I guess and restart.

if anybody have these pins for sale or is doing a co-op, i will take all the ones available at price. (i need this set), thank you. please pm willing to send money via paypal asap.

:rant:

It is like Disney is trying to push me away....

I know it is a long shot, but if anyone is interested in trading I'm looking for the set. :cry:

Wow! I had an inkling this was going to happen, but I thought they might release this set at the Mickey's Circus event. I guess I should have stayed up last night instead of going to bed early! Oh well, they would have been traders anyway. Good luck to everyone finding the set who needs it! :)

I cannot thank my pin trading friends enough for blowing up my phone at 2:00am this morning... Thank You Thank You Thank You... we owe you for sure...

I would like to say the same thing. My phone was ringing at 2:00a.m. as well. We must have the same pin friends. Thank you, Thank you. You know who you are :) You will have the best pin karma for many months to come.

I cannot thank my pin trading friends enough for blowing up my phone at 2:00am this morning... Thank You Thank You Thank You... we owe you for sure...

One seller already sold 3 of them and listed a 4th one. Wasn't there a limit on these ?
It said limit of one per person, but I think they can get around it if they have different email addresses and shipping addresses and make a seperate purchase for each one. I am really upset I missed out on this set!

I want to thank the two members who called and texted me to tell me about this - I was so exhausted I'm not sure i was very coherent lol . . .. I didn't get the set - I just REALLY want mother gothel - and yep I know she will be the hardest one to get lol . ..

Last edited:
There was a limit of one per person - I guess they had all their friends get a set? Wow - already at $600 for them. That was fast! Good luck to everyone! I was lucky to get a set! Whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back