• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneystore.com Designer Villains pin set is available - LE 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine just before they sold out - hope I don't get one of those old dreaded emails!! Just goes to show you Disney, make some good pins & they'll sell out quick!

Not again!!! UGH!! :( I swear I was just on here minutes before this was posted and then went to bed. Had i just stayed on a few more minutes I would have seen the post go up! UGH!!!! I want to cry right now! I had been hoping this set would be released. :(:(:(

Congrats to all who got it.

I have been looking at disneystore online for weeks watching for these! I am so upset! I tried at 7 am and they were sold out!!

I just checked out with my set. Thanks for posting this, I don't think I would have even thought to look for these pins as I was so sure they would have been released at D23 next year.

I'm with you on this one. I didn't think they'd be released this early. These babies are going straight to my collection! :)

I sincerely wish the best of luck for those that are searching for the set :) :)

On the bright side, it is good to see DS.com actually release something great. It has been a long time. Also, this release was pretty much non-geographical specific so that some people not in CA or FL should have been able to get it at cost.

Any co-ops I am looking for Evil Queen, please PM me! I went to bed at 11:45 since it hasnt been worth checking DS.com after midnight lately & boy am I kicking myself this morning! Gaaahhh!!!

Kudos to Steve - I think it was very generous of you to post the announcement while the set was still for sale. These days, I'm afraid most folks would have waited for it to sell out (or make the announcement after they had bought them all first).

I do not collect villains, but I have to admit that after a very very long wait, DS.com came up with a very beautiful set.

For those interested, 2 are already sold on Ebay and there are 3 more active listings ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back