• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
I got the Anna & Kristoff set. As soon as the website went live for me, neither Anna nor Elsa were available. I've had to buy them through Chrome because Firefox is still stuck on the hold page!

I got the Anna & Kristoff set. As soon as the website went live for me, neither Anna nor Elsa were available. I've had to buy them through Chrome because Firefox is still stuck on the hold page!

Same here I moved to Chrome as Safari was still on the holding page! Those links didn't even work for me on Safari either!

had both in cart only to be greeted by the Mike error a number of times. All gone now, I guess. Annoying, given that their site was acting up days before, but I save my money at least.

UK site, by the way.

Yikes, looks like it didn't go too well for the UK/EU. :< I hope at least some of you got your dolls!

Now I'm on pins and needles waiting the last few hours until I leave.

Given the amount of resellers this week and last week for Frozen, it doesn't look like the holding page does it job. Or is that just me being bitter?

I managed to get the designer set :)
just getting the standard 'the product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time' message for the frozen fever ones :(

Both come up as sold out for me now. I managed to get Anna into my bag three times, but she always got removed during checkout.

And as far as I'm aware, it's the same time tomorrow! They go online in the US at midnight PST, which is 8am Wednesday morning up for us.

I'll be at work tomorrow, if I'd have been sensible I would have booked off just the wednesday and risked all the shipping and customs for a better chance at a doll. So annoyed at the Disney site, still had the holding page on Chrome for ages after other people had managed to get a link. Devastated I didn't get Anna :(

I really don't no what to do cancel my order for Anna as I don't want her if I haven't got Elsa, if I cancel I would have the money to cover customs/shipping on Elsa from the Us site but if I cancel her and can't get Elsa Tomoz on the us site then I would have no dolls and be disappointed:/

I really don't no what to do cancel my order for Anna as I don't want her if I haven't got Elsa, if I cancel I would have the money to cover customs/shipping on Elsa from the Us site but if I cancel her and can't get Elsa Tomoz on the us site then I would have no dolls and be disappointed:/

Matthewlondon I will have Anna off you for retail plus a bit extra if you will let me, I wanted her so badly!

Wait until you succeed or fail tomorrow. Cancel her or return her then. Better yet, pass her along to HLRaikkonen (or me, depends on him/her first).

Did you check out as guest, by the way? I have a feeling logging in this time was downfall and that's why I got the Mike error (hate him, ugh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back