• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
Wait until you succeed or fail tomorrow. Cancel her or return her then. Better yet, pass her along to HLRaikkonen (or me, depends on him/her first).

Did you check out as guest, by the way? I have a feeling logging in this time was downfall and that's why I got the Mike error (hate him, ugh).
I was logged in, I got through straight away had them in bag and then it just froze! And it forgot my card details so I had to type those in! So annoying its remembered my card details for every designer release and then forgot them today:s be time it unfroze and let me checkout Elsa was out of my bag:( I didn't get the Mike page though! So disappointed!

Woohoo! After a nervous night and morning, i got Frozen Fever Elsa from the Swedish Ds website, i am so happy!!
I cross my fingers for everyone here, and wish you all good luck!

I got my LE Elsa doll! YAY!!!! I got my order confirmation already( I hope they won't cancel my order ). I can't believe it yet! But I had not enough money to buy Anna LE too. I thoght that FF dolls will costs 72 Eur but they was 84 for each doll. But I'm so happy with Elsa doll!

Last edited:
Hi Ya guys and girls,

Havent posted on here in ages but,......

Designer ANNA and Kristoff are back up on the disney store! I have just now ordered them!!! I guess they added more to there online stock?!! But you can order them now! :)

Just got Anna through checkout and noticed where it was asking for my details, she wasn't there! Paying £0.00 for nothing! xD

Absolutely gutted! at one point I managed to get 2 Annas and the troll set (was just seeing if it was still available) and probably lost them in the time it took to delete the set and the extra Anna.

Don't know what to do. :( if you order from the US site, are there extra charges once it reaches the UK?

Yes, 20% of the price plus a handling fee which varies depending on who delivers it. Royal Mail charge £8 and I think Parcel Force charge £13.

I'm going to try for them on the US site. They'll be expensive but still cheaper than ebay!

Don't know what to do. :( if you order from the US site, are there extra charges once it reaches the UK?

Yeah anything worth over $25 gets customs charges and it's not exactly a small item, so I can imagine the charges are pretty damn high. Debating whether my poor long suffering boyfriend will try the US site for me tomorrow but I'm just feeling reluctant to try or give Disney my money....

Yeah and they are pretty hefty to be honest, you'll have to pay VAT and a charge from the delivery company. I bought a phone case before that was only £30 and had a charge for nearly £25!!!

I'm not 100%, but on top of international postage, I think it's just standard 20% VAT as the dolls are under £135 each. So, £72 + £14.40. That is after going over the government website. Then there is the 2.6% duty on top as well.

You'll also be charged VAT for the postage, but I can't say how much that is without knowing how much postage is!

Edit: Postage for one doll is $76.40, which is roughly £50 and £10 VAT. So, for one doll, I have it to (£72+£50+£14.40+£10)+2.6%=£150.50

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your response. That sucks. :( So on top of shipping there's a charge. :( it's gonna be like £200 and that's optimistic. Tempted to try tomorrow but it's not fair - we shouldn't have to resort to elsewhere we should get a fair chance.

CriticalAbuse and MatthewLondon - that's not as bad, cheaper than eBay for sure. So for both it'll be around £300.

Last edited:
If ordering from US, is it better to try getting Anna and elsa in the same order?

I'd start with Elsa and then Anna (and putting them in separate orders). Based on her popularity and past LE releases it's more than likely Elsa will sell out before Anna. :)

Was just thinking of postage and import charges!

Had both in my basket this morning and they disappeared. Managed to get Anna and kristoff on mobile site 30 mins ago :)

Good luck to everyone in the US, I'm trying to not be too disappointed at least I got Anna and she is my favourite Anna doll ever released but it's disappointing not to get Elsa. I may have to resort to eBay in the new year for Elsa now as don't think I can afford customs/ shipping from the US. How expensive do you guys think she will be in say Jan/Feb? I would be willing to pay more for her on eBay given the time to save up but don't want to pay more than what coronation Elsa is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back