• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
Alright I can't stand it anymore I'm heading down and I'll just tool around for a bit if it's too early lol. Wish me luck!

i managed to get anna the kristoff/anna set. it was a nightmare for me this morning my laptop wouldn't open the link. did anyone from the uk manage to get elsa? I must agree with matthewlondon Anna is simply beautiful.

I am hoping to purchase elsa off ebay. anyone got any suggestions on what price would be fair?

Waiting in line at my store now! Am 3rd in line, got here at 1:00am, right now there's a total of 10 people here so far...scratch that, someone just pulled u, another couple, but they're here for the tsum tsum's, not dolls.

I'm at the Disney standalone store at Times Square NY. Seems like a mixture of doll and tsum tsum buyers all on one line. Already 19 people here 2 hours before opening.

this makes me so nervous, I may be able to squeeze in an attemept, I will literally walk in the house from work 5 minutes before so need to dump everything and get my laptop out, I just hope they don't go up early on the US site

Im first at my store, but no one else is here! I'm only getting Anna so if anyone wants an Elsa or the troll wedding set I can get them for you.

Some local fellow collectors went to their store around 9pm last night and said there were already 10 ppl in line overnighting! I got to my nearest store around 4:30am (I wasn't planning on getting here until 5, 6am but I panicked lol) and there's literally not a single soul here. Sat in my car until I noticed the mall entrance was open and there's already some guy loitering in front of the Disney Store. Didn't get my spot #1 ticket but at least I'll get my doll. :D

@Guppy94....are you in line and is it crazy? I decided to only go for the designer set. Which I assumed would be a raffle at 1pm. So I'm gonna be upset if they were first come first serve like the 17"!! Rawr.

@Guppy94....are you in line and is it crazy? I decided to only go for the designer set. Which I assumed would be a raffle at 1pm. So I'm gonna be upset if they were first come first serve like the 17"!! Rawr.

I'm hearing some stores are doing first come first serve so you might've wanted to call up your store to confirm..

Finally inside at my store! Got nervous for a bit when we found two older ladies already here waiting. Turns out a security guard let them in the wrong door early, they were supposed to open ours first. They weren't going to move till we all called over one of the cast members, who threatened to have them removed if they didn't go to the back of the line or leave, think they might have left, haven't seen them since at least! BTW: anyone see how much scalper's are already trying to sell these for? One of the girls in my line just showed me and its beyond nuts!

My store's doing 1st come 1st serve on the designers today, just reconfirmed it with the cast members, you better check!

i am here!! It wasn't too bad when I got here, more than I expected though. It's pretty crazy now but I feel pretty good about my spot haha.

Im sorry I'm pretty sure they're first come first serve. A group is here for them now and they called ahead of time!! :(

Finally inside at my store! Got nervous for a bit when we found two older ladies already here waiting. Turns out a security guard let them in the wrong door early, they were supposed to open ours first. They weren't going to move till we all called over one of the cast members, who threatened to have them removed if they didn't go to the back of the line or leave, think they might have left, haven't seen them since at least! BTW: anyone see how much scalper's are already trying to sell these for? One of the girls in my line just showed me and its beyond nuts!

Oh good at least the cast members did something about it!

The best I've seen on eBay is one scalper "guaranteeing" the doll and are trying to sell Elsa and Anna as a set for $900! I almost wanted to put it in my watchlist to see if anyone would bid/buy it.:rofl:

Oh good at least the cast members did something about it!

The best I've seen on eBay is one scalper "guaranteeing" the doll and are trying to sell Elsa and Anna as a set for $900! I almost wanted to put it in my watchlist to see if anyone would bid/buy it.:rofl:

We'll see when Ebay is flooded with all Elsa & Anna dolls...:lol:

Two more collectors just showed up - looks like at least my store's release will be somewhat calmer than others. :)

My store is doing first come first serve for the designer dolls because the cast member said they felt bad for the people waiting overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back